Jon H.

LTD Cult 86

Updated
Any idea whrn this will be available?...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Looking to buy LTD Potbelly

Updated
I'm potentially in the market for 1 or 2 of these, I've seen some on eBay and reverb but not tickling my fancy. I think I am most interested in the 401 models only because of the P-Rails in them. Does anyone have any to sale?...
MORE »
Is this LTD EXP real?

Is this LTD EXP real?

Updated
Can anyone tell me if its legit?...
MORE »
jose l.

Is my mid 90's LTD real?

Updated
So I recently bought this LTD Horizon, since I saw LTD on headstock and the seller told me serial number was engraved in last fret I went ahead and ordered it (reverb). Since I have had in the past 2 mid 90's LTD guitars...
MORE »
Nicholas S.

EX 401FR FR Clamps stuck

Updated
Hi My son wants to replace a string on his new EX 401FR LTD and we're having trouble. The FR clamps on the neck (forgive me if thats the wrong terminology, he's the guitarist, not me) seem to be stuck. he has loosened the...
MORE »
Joe R.

ESP LTD KH602

Updated
A few days ago I ordered a brand new guitar from ebay (ESP LTD KH 602) and I paid $899 and when I got it it lookd like a second hand guitar. The guitar has two pretty series dings and the middle knob looks tilting aside. When...
MORE »
Sam W.

Real or fake help?

Updated
Literally just bought this today and wanted to make sure it is real. The sketchy things I've noticed are the pickup screws and height screws are all silver and the truss rod cover can be spun pivoting on the only top screw...
MORE »
TE 212 pickguard

TE 212 pickguard

Updated
Anyone know of after market pickguard makers? I want to change mine out and you can't buy an off the shelf pg...
MORE »
EC-1001FR Nut Action

EC-1001FR Nut Action

Updated
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just got an EC-1001FR. It was pretty good out of of the box except that the nut action is a bit high. It's about 1/32 from the bottom of the low E to the top of the first fret. Does anyone have...
MORE »
Nicholas S.

Tombstone case in the UK

Updated
Hello Does anyone know of a UK dealer that stocks or can get hold of a Tombstone case for an Explorer? My searches are coming up blank. Thanks N...
MORE »
James L.

EC 1000 koa truss rod noise?

Updated
I bought a brand new ec 1000 two weeks ago and love it, but just noticed if I pull on the neck with my left hand there is an internal mild clicking sound. I say clicking, but it's more of the sound of something coming into...
MORE »
Tailpiece height on TOM's

Tailpiece height on TOM's

Updated
Now I'm far from an esp expert. But all the ESP products I've looked at, I have an EII Eclipse, and a 1000VB. THey both had the tailpeice screwed down to the body, or "decked" you do this is you top wrap your strings. Like...
MORE »
Slatanic

Post your LTD's

Updated
I'll post mine up in a bit...
MORE »
Famous Monsters guitar

Famous Monsters guitar

Updated
Just purchased a new Famous monsters graphic series that a local music store has had on display for 3 years. this thing is awesome. for the price this thing is loaded. Ebony fret board, EMG 81. plays fantastic.and only 300 of...
MORE »
LTD ARROW WHİTE

LTD ARROW WHİTE

Updated
what do you think about it's headstock? is it cool or it would better with invert headstock like E II model?...
MORE »