Ramtin A.

Ramtin Aynie

Updated
I was wondering if ESP LTD guitars make LTD guitar custom shop? Does anybody know about this?...
MORE »
ESP LTD V-407 Baritone

ESP LTD V-407 Baritone

Updated
Dear friends,

for many months I've been trying to find an ESP LTD V-407 Baritone (without Tremolo) as listed in the catalogs of 2015 - 2017.

I was hoping this model is easier to find because it's not...
MORE »
Zoran M.

Ltd Viper hard case

Updated
Hi guys,  i am a proud owner of viper 400 and i want to get a hard case for it. The original hard case esp is a bit too expensive for me, so I'm wondering if it fits some viper replacement. Tnx  ...
MORE »
Sean  H.

EC 256 Volume Control

Updated
So I recently bought an LTD Ec256 with double Humbuckers.  It's my first HH guitar so I'm not sure if this is normal or not.  The guitar has a master tone and two volume pots. One for each pickup.  When I'm in the middle...
MORE »
Sean  H.

LTD H 200FM pot shaft length.

Updated
Hey everyone.  I bought and LTD H200fm and I'm planning on putting active emg pickups in it.  I wanted to buy the parts to arrive at the same time as the guitar.  Does anyone know If I need long shaft or short shaft pots for...
MORE »
dietrich l.

Fretboard cracks or pores?

Updated
i got this guitar around 3 months ago during winter and now I've noticed these cracks? or pores on my fretboard.

it is made in 2021 and when i first got it i used lemon oil and changed the strings to...
MORE »
LTD V

LTD V

Updated
I have an LTD V. The strings are about a half inch high. I don't like that. I tried to lower them and when I do the strings at one point touch the neck. Is it normal for the strings to be this high on these guitars and is...
MORE »
Scott H.

B205 string ferrule specs

Updated
Hi all, I just picked up a used B205 (China, # RS17120558) that the prior owner "tried" to upgrade. The first issue is that three of the five string-through body ferrules are missing.  Any idea what the specs are so I can...
MORE »
esp ltd mh 327

esp ltd mh 327

Updated
https://reverb.com/item/51162972-esp-ltd-ltd-mh-327-black-black   Is this legit LTD ? It sais on the 24 fret MH-327FR .. what FR stands for ? and how about this ?
https://reverb.com/item/43470556-ltd-mh-327
  this...
MORE »
Quang N.

Tunning peg and bridge upgrade for F5-e

Updated
Hi everyone, totally new here. I got a F-5e for a few year already and would like to upgrade their tunning peg and bridge to a better aftermarket one. I got a few options from a nearby music store with Hipshot, Gotoh,...
MORE »
VGuitarist

Battery Life

Updated
The battery in my MH01007ET only lasts 1-2 weeks before it is totally drained. At the moment, I don't play the guitar much, so it largely sits in the case. The solder connections look fine and I confirmed jack operation with...
MORE »
Steven B.

Viper bone nut?

Updated
Hello, I have a prototype Viper 100 in army matte green Ive been modding out and Im ready for a new nut.

I measured it and its 42mm.

Can anyone tell me what I need to order to replace it? Thanks a lot...
MORE »
David B.

EC-1000 Piezo switch problems

Updated
Just received my EC-1000 PIEZO only to find that the piezo toggle switch is completely dead on the magnetic selection. Is this common? The switch looks pretty cheap, but the guitar is brand new. The wiring and solder...
MORE »
VIPER 201 B

VIPER 201 B

Updated
Absolutely love my 201b ! Best guitar for the money that i have ever bought ! The only thing i can say is that i wish that the guitar had a single cut sister and also in grey, silver, and white . Hell even a dark blood red...
MORE »
Dan K.

EX200 vs EX201

Updated
Hey everyone, I am brand new to guitar and looking to learn something new at 44 years old. Looks like the 201s won’t be shipping any tome soon, I’ve found a few EX-200s out there, just wondering what the major differences are...
MORE »