Scott L.

NGD

Updated
just picked it up today. Super happy with it.....
MORE »
Ava E.

Disneyplus.com/begin-CricutDesignSpace-nbc.com/activate-weathergroup.com/activate-abc.com/activate

Updated
For more information please visit our websites. So you can latest updates anout our sites. you can click and follow are below links and you get more updates. DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin Disneyplus.com/begin Cricut Design...
MORE »
DragonMeister123

LTD Fixed Bridge Replacement for ESP AH-207

Updated
Looking to upgrade the bridge and tuners on my SH-207 and was wondering what size bridge do i need to buy. I want to get a Hipshot and they have multiple sizes. What would be the correct size?  0.175 or 0.125  Also, what are...
MORE »
Kurtis W.

Searching for: LTD MP-600 Michael “Padge” Paget Signature guitar

Updated
Hello I’m in search of this guitar in the UK please, is anyone looking to sell theirs? thanks!...
MORE »
Sergey C.

Bass 1005 multiscale wiring

Updated
Hey , i got a bass that someone tried to make there somethigs with the wiring. I cant find any wiring diagram for this on the net,  ill be glad if someone can help . Or maybe there is some owner of the same guitar that can...
MORE »
Brandon  B.

Where can i get a Toggle switch cap for my LTD EC-256?

Updated
So its almost about to be 8 months since i got this guitar (ESP LTD EC-256) and not too long ago had put all black hardware on it and spray painted the toggle switch cap and the paint would keep scraping off, any ideas where...
MORE »
Danijel J.

MH1001NT vs MH401NT

Updated
The pricing of these two guitars is very similar in Europe. Their names suggest there should be a big difference in quality or other aspects, but I don't think that's the case. Anyone tried both? What do you prefer? How...
MORE »
EV

I have a great idea for a new LTD Deluxe model!

Updated
I have a great idea. ESP LTD to release SV or V-II body shape in Pearl White or Gloss Black with Black Hardware, One Seymour Duncan Black Winter (or Fishman Modern Fluence) Bridge Humbucker and one Volume Knob (Push/ Pull)...
MORE »
Mike R.

ESP LTD EC-10 pickup cable schema

Updated
I post this for your own use. I did it for a custom electronic and rewiring on my own guitar. Note that every pickup with a yellow cable are the same type. Strangely, on original wiring, the yellow cable is design as...
MORE »
Dustin G.

Emg HZ??

Updated
Hello. I'm a new owner of a 2013 ec256 black see thru flame maple.  I got it in near mint condition for $150, so I'm pretty happy with it.  The sound is nice but it lacks something.   Im new to electric guitar so I don't even...
MORE »
Shane1

Newbie questions regarding pick ups.

Updated
I am a newbie and I am looking for a high quality all around guitar and noticed the ESP LTD EC-1000 had very good reviews.  My only issues is that there are so many models and pick up configurations that I am not sure which...
MORE »
Steve T.

New owner

Updated
Just wanting to know what kind of mods Gan I get for an M10 and I want a different neck and fret board...
MORE »
thlh

Pickup Rings?

Updated
I want to put cream pickup rings on my 1987 LTD Eclipse to give it a little more color, but I have had bad luck with aftermarket parts fitting certain guitars.  Has anyone found any that fit correctly without having to...
MORE »
Xytras S.

Guitar upgrade EC1000?? action??

Updated
Hi I have an LTD Viper 10... so... an upgrade will happen. I was thinking in EC1000 vintage black. Does EC 1000 has some neck dive??? I can not handle it in viper anymore. What do I gain? one of my goals is to have less...
MORE »
2022 wish list

2022 wish list

Updated
Hoping for.. QM, FM and burled tops for the TE-1000 and SN-1000 series! Reindeer blue EC-1000 Would love to see the liquid metal finish come to the LTD line. 

maybe some new merch! ...
MORE »