Metal_Militia

KH-202 vs. M-200FM

Updated
Accidentally posted this in the wrong section so i moved it here. I am currently looking between these two guitars. I am originally looking at the M-200fm, the only thing is that none of the stores around me carry it...
MORE »
wiseblood

Update On The Custom F-200!

Updated
Well Its Slowly Going Back Together, Wet Sanded It After Letting It Dry For Months. Shines Like A Beautiful Ladies Ass Covered In Baby Oil. Will Leave The Hardware Black, And Was Thinking About Maybe Some Blue Dimarzio...
MORE »
ShreddyKrueger

MH250NT Help

Updated
hey guys i just bought the MH250NT and it hasn't come yet cuz of new years, but . i was wondering if any of you have this and can tell me positives and negatives on it. it's also my first neck-thru so, how is the neck joint...
MORE »
CreepinDeath101

Ltd Ec-500s

Updated
Does anyone know if it is simple to swap out the stock tuners on this guitar for Sperzel Locking (Blk), and change the bridge to Tonepros T3B-T and a T1Z Locking tailpiece? I want to know so when I buy this guitar, should I...
MORE »
Manimosity

Mhnt1000 & H1001

Updated
Hey guys, I'm looking for a new guitar and these suit what I want but they seem to be exactly the same. Are there any differences between them besides their looks? Also are the 1000 series really any better than the 400?...
MORE »
Espgianni

How is the ltd M1000?

Updated
i was at the local guitar store and i saw a black m1000, i loved it, original floyd, 81/81, neck thru......it was killer and it was only $525, what do you guys think? i got a m300 (mahogany body/neck, neck...
MORE »
InVinoVeritasXXX

Is it me...

Updated
...or does the hardware on the EC-1000s seem better than what's on the ESPs? Schaller vs Sperzel pegs, Tonepros vs. Gotoh bridge, even the Earvana nut I'd rather have over the bone (which I'd prolly replace with graphite)....
MORE »
morphius1

Hardcases in the UK

Updated
Do any of you guys know where i can get my hands on a hardcase (in the UK) for my EC1000? i can only find the LP/Eclipse style case. Would that fit an EC1000 anyway?...
MORE »
Nexeus

F-405FM Hard Case

Updated
I'm having a F 405FM shipped to me as we speak and Im gonna need a hardcase for it. Any suggestions?...
MORE »
kirk is the best

Esp Ltd M-100

Updated
Hi, Is there someone who knowes the sizes of the neck (LTD M-100) I need the following information length: nut: bottom: thickness: scale: frets: radius: Hope someone can help me Maurice Elvader...
MORE »
Borked Bob

where can i buy guitars online

Updated
title says it all, ebay not included...
MORE »
zbych

Looking for one of these

Updated
Hi Thats my 1st post so - Hi everybody. I'm looking for one of these guitars: 1. ESP LTD M-201 2. ESP LTD M-255 3. ESP LTD M-300 4. ESP LTD M-302 5. ESP LTD M-350 Anybody in here have one of there for sale? What I want...
MORE »
hessian101

alexi -600 neck size- about how big is it?

Updated
I was looking at the various esp/ltd/edwards alexi models, and they all say 'thin u neck profile'. I have an ltd Mh-400 trem that supposedly has the same 'thin u' neck size, but is in fact a pretty thick neck. Is the alexi...
MORE »
Imperial Greg

Question about my LTD EC-500's hardwear

Updated
So, I got it early 2007, new off a store on ebay. Loved it right away. but didnt touch it. set it up, kept it show ready, jammed on it twice. played one live show with it... and havent touched it since... i cleaned it after...
MORE »
Musician's Friend wrong again...

Musician's Friend wrong again...

Updated
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH103-Quilted-Maple-Electric-Guitar?sku=514872 They say the new MH-103's are set-neck.. LIARS! They're bolt-ons........
MORE »