MattiaS

Esp Locking Tuner In All Ltd Deluxe Series?!!!!! Wtf!!!!

Updated
I was looking the new ESP 2008 Catalogue and.... Surprise, for the 2008 all the LTD Deluxe Series use ESP Locking tuners, no more Sperzels or Schallers..... WTF!... Any of you Have a New LTD with those Tuners, are good...
MORE »
Espgianni

Fret wire quetion??

Updated
does anyone know what kind of fret wire the ltd deluxe series uses (ie Dunlop) And the number of it......i got a esp m1, and m1000, esp both says they got xj.....but they are completly different in thickness ?????...
MORE »
freakinawesome

Esp dealers in England?

Updated
Anyone know some good places to buy in England? Cheers...
MORE »
neno

Ex 351 - Ex 351d

Updated
Hi there! Some years ago my brother bought a Ltd EX 351D (Diamond Plate), and I bought a normal EX 351. Both really cool guitars ;) But! my one, compared to the diamond plated really sucks! :( The EX 351D always stays in...
MORE »
jmann

Mh-400nt

Updated
I'm thinking about getting one of these guitars but i don't know exactly what the color looks like. In some pictures i've seen it looks purple and in the others it looks black.. so could anyone that has one post a pick up so...
MORE »
dying-mind

Ltd V-100

Updated
Hey new here, but have been lurking for awhile, il post my gear later on when i figure out how to do it, But just want to ask a question, i found a second hand V-100 at a local guitar shop they are selling it for £199 is that...
MORE »
Mystievel

Did my new guitar come broken?

Updated
(ahh i realized i shoulda sent this in the other forum..but now i cant delete this post..) So i just bought a new esp ec-1000 (like everyone else in the fricken world), and ive never used active pickups before so maybe it...
MORE »
gab4554

Construction

Updated
Can anyone show me pics of Set-neck Neck-thru Set-thru. thanks in advance...
MORE »
Blood Tempest

Viper 407 (Dark Alone, I think you have/had one?!)

Updated
Just wondering what some owner/user opinions are about the Viper 407. I have a Viper 400, love it to death. Similar to the 400 in sound? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks....
MORE »
Espgianni

S P A M.......ltd M-300 Emg 81/85

Updated
title says it all......LTD M300, neck thru, Mahogany body, mahogany neck/rosewood bord, flame maple top, trans forest green......mint condition, couple minor scratches, very small chips barley visible...EMG 81/85...
MORE »
ShreddyKrueger

Floyd Rose help

Updated
hey guys, i have the m100fm and i've been using it with the floyd rose blocked for about 4 months. the reason i blocked it is whenever i would use the tremolo, the return wasn't back to zero. sometimes it would come back a...
MORE »
Joe_Bradburry

M Series Question

Updated
I'm currently looking at buying an M-1000, but I'm wondering if it would be just as good to buy an M-200FM and upgrade the parts. Is this a good idea, or should i just save my money for the M-1000?...
MORE »
nivek41

LTD EC-1000 See Thru Blue or Green....

Updated
Has anybody found the Blue or Green EC-1000 in stores yet? I have been looking everywhere but nobody has them yet....
MORE »
bloodstyle

Custom Tremolo?

Updated
well when i reply to the f-50 question... i wonder if i could modify my guitar (by a luthier of course) to have a tremolo on it. as u know i have a ax-400... i wonder if i could put a floyd rose on it. is it good for the...
MORE »
Metal_Militia

KH-202 vs. M-200FM

Updated
Accidentally posted this in the wrong section so i moved it here. I am currently looking between these two guitars. I am originally looking at the M-200fm, the only thing is that none of the stores around me carry it...
MORE »