PICS!  EC-1000 STB & STG (56k beware)

PICS! EC-1000 STB & STG (56k beware)

Updated
Enjoy! http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/ballacheez/ESP_LEC1000STG_4.jpg http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc13/ballacheez/ESP_LEC1000STG_3.jpg "Real-Life"...
MORE »
Bridge The Void

Does the PB have a bellycut?

Updated
Yes or no, make or break question! I've got huuuuuge GAS for one of the new See-thu-Green PB-500s, gonna stick gold hardware on that :p But as I wear my guitars pretty high comfort could be an issue...Bellycut or no?...
MORE »
57Octane

KH-202 help

Updated
I'm planning on getting an actual ESP sometime in the next year, but in the meantime I want to fix my old KH-202. The crapo bridge on it just doesnt work, it never did. So I want to put an OFR on it. I just want to be sure...
MORE »
Dont_Be_A_Bitch

Should I buy the M-1000?

Updated
ok i love the way this guitar looks, feels, and sounds, i played a black one at a local guitar store, but it sold before i could buy it. the only website ive found one for sale on is sam ash. has any of you ordered from sam...
MORE »
coolden

Anyone have a Hybrid 400 in Black for sale?

Updated
Anybody? Or let me know if you know of where to buy one. thanks...
MORE »
redlightklondike

calling ec-400vf owners

Updated
when you touch the JB pickup, do you hear a bunch of electrical noise? i'm not talking about the tapping noise as your finger hits the pickup, but rather something continual that sounds like bad grounding. mine does and i...
MORE »
DaanVaan

I Need Help! EC1000 or V-500

Updated
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I want to ask a question. I want to buy a new guitar but I have a dillema. I can't choose between the EC1000 and the V-500. I play an Epiphone SG now and I like the way it feels and plays. I...
MORE »
Insane

Ltd EC400VF

Updated
hi guys! i have a short question about the ec400vf. is it neck heavy? because i really like it looks but i really don't like neck heavy guitars =)...
MORE »
takesnogutz666

What does everybody think about the new 2008's?

Updated
the esp myspace account has posted the new 08 line up, im rather disappointed that they didnt give more color options to other guitars besides the horizons but at least they have new kick ass signature models....
MORE »
lildave026

EC-400VF vs. EC-1000

Updated
Is there any significant difference in these guitars? They both have SD pups (JB, 59'). Is the EC-1000 worth more than $200 more for 2 more frets, and cooler abalone trims? Thanks. By the way, I'm also a fan of those...
MORE »
Espgianni

Need pics of a M1000 fretbored

Updated
hi guys....i was curious to see the fretbored and fret wire size on your m1000, kinda curious..... my frets look like dunlop 6000, there huge!!! maybe its the year i got? my esp m2's look alot smaller but they both say...
MORE »
Coroner

Lefty??

Updated
Hello, I am totally decided on buying an ESP LTD MH400NT. Only thing is, I'm a lefty and I'm not sure if its available. If it can be made in lefty for an additional cost, I would like to know how much. Thanks, Coroner...
MORE »
morphius1

EC1000 VB here!

Updated
PICS COMING SHORTLY as i know you all like them :)...
MORE »
Guitar Hero

Ltd F-250

Updated
I was thinking of gettin a F-250 and just wanted to see what you guys think about it...
MORE »
conorreich

jh 200

Updated
im thinking about buying one but my last experience with a locking trem was terrible is the kahler routed through out the body? i cant find pictures of the jh 200 or a kahler fitted guitar in general thansk for the...
MORE »