F-400FM doesn't sound right

F-400FM doesn't sound right

Updated
So I've recently purchased a LTD F-400FM, I've had a few other LTD guitars and have had no problems with them, however my F-400 just doesn't sound right. The EMG 81 in the bridge sounds compressed and hissy, none of my...
MORE »
JoeyJam

Just saying hello (

Updated
Hi, I've been reading for some time and finally decided to sign up. I just wanted to say howdy to everyone on the board. :) Lots of good information here. I hope I can contribute. Sorry if this is in the wrong board,...
MORE »
customESP

MH-400NT Deal over in hours...

Updated
Hello all... Seems as though quite a few others jumped all over Friday night through early Saturday mornings deal at Musicians Friend. They dropped the price significantly on the MH-400NT to $499!!! I like many others made...
MORE »
manicsix

MH400NT or something else?

Updated
I just sold my schecter c-1 classic, though and excellent sounding guitar, the neck was way too chunky. In my current lineup I've got an ESP stephen carpenter 6-string, and a schecter 006 elite (set-neck). I'm looking for a...
MORE »
MRE200

Your opinion: Best LTD's

Updated
At the store I work at we tend to sell a lot of ESP/LTD's. At the end of the various shopping seasons we tend to end up with a lot of "out-dated" models. In order to better select our stock, I've decided to post a thread to...
MORE »
BIGRED924

replacement passive pup for Alexi 200

Updated
Hello everyone. Obviously I'm new and need some advice. What does everyone recommend as a replacement pup for an Alexi 200? I want PASSIVE pups as I don't want to mess with batteries. I was thinking of a DiMarzio D Sonic or...
MORE »
d_byrne23

M and MH Series Question

Updated
I really like the look and feel of both the m400 and mh400's. My question revolves around the trems. Have any of you blocked these off? I do want to use them eventually, however lately I play between Drop C and C standard so...
MORE »
Megadeadrattlehead

Trying to decide...

Updated
I can't choose between the EX-401DX or the V-401DX. Both guitars have EMGs and a floyd on them, so they both have the hardware I want, and they have the same paint job, so that's easy. I love both shapes. Now, I have a V...
MORE »
5150-Viper

Esp Mv-300

Updated
just seeing what your thoughts on these guitars are? i came across a good deal for one and just wanted to see what people thought.....
MORE »
5150-Viper

quick viper 400 question

Updated
the one that was vintage sunburst duncans, says its a custom 5 in the bridge, now is this the SH-5 or SH-14.. when i go to the duncan website it leads me to believe its the sh-14 but i thought the numbers correlated with the...
MORE »
AX_addict

Questions about the VIPER-1000

Updated
I'm interested in getting a Viper- 1000 but I've always had trouble dealing with short tennon SG style set necks. I've had Gibson SGs and I even had a Guild S100 and they both had sloppy neck tennons that caused the tuning...
MORE »
Fortysix2

Where the hell can i get H401-FM in USA????

Updated
I am sick and tired of doing research over internet regarding this H series guitar!!! It is one of the latest models from LTD........All 2009 models are available in the market except for this mofo model............But I...
MORE »
dmetalhead101

Gas!

Updated
I've been having some crazy ass V GAS lately. I've played the V-200 and I really liked it. But I can't for the life of me find a V-401 anywhere. Is that because they are new-ish? Also hows the quality of it if anyone's...
MORE »
d_byrne23

Baritone Question

Updated
Basically I still can't decide on a guitar..I'm sure a lot of you guys are sick of offering advice..but I just find this place to be unbiased and offer advice from guys who have actually owned these guitars and played them...
MORE »
MRE200

Introduction and a question!

Updated
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, and ESP/LTD's. I just Picked up an LTD M-200 SR from the Guitar shop I work at, on Monday. It's siiiiick! It's a hell of a lot different from my other guitars. I'll try and post pic's if...
MORE »