Mr_Goodbomb

Are we allowed to offer used LTDs for sale on this forum?

Updated
Out of curiousity? I recall, when I used to post here, there was a for sale section......
MORE »
Mr. Wicked

Baritone guitars...

Updated
What's the difference between Baritone & any other guitar? I've seen people tune other guitars in B tuning with 13 gauge strings. Looking at the specs of the Baritone, they have the same thing. Seems to have the same...
MORE »
guitarist1993

New guy with a V-401DX question

Updated
Hey guys, new here. I was wondering if anybody knew if the top on the 401-DX line is a real quilt/flame maple cap of a veneer. Thanks in advance....
MORE »
f205 - f215 fm

f205 - f215 fm

Updated
im getting a custom flightcasing made for my latest esp ltd bas which iv got on order the F 215 fm. is the bdy the same size/shape etc as the f-205 from 2006?...
MORE »
SSSdmozSSS

hi my name is tom :

Updated
Hi my name is TOM :)...
MORE »
Dkc

F-100

Updated
Hello Everyone :) I'm buying my first electric guitar and I'm thinking about F-100. I don't have much money, so what do you think about this guitar for beginners? I wanna play Metal (Metalcore, Thrash, Melodic Death, Nu...
MORE »
chernobyl516

Is the Viper really heavy?

Updated
I'm new here to the forums and was wondering if any of you could answer a question of mine. Although I prefer the SV and M body shape. The other member of my band wants to get a Viper but is unsure because of the common rumor...
MORE »
twiztedchild

ESP/LTD EC's with Reverse Pointed headstock??

Updated
Has this been done? I rented GH: Metallica the other day and made an EC like this with the Reverse pointed headstock, like the KH's headstocks, and a Floyd Rose on it. Now, I know it's just a game, but I was wondering...
MORE »
Darkmaggot

Floyd rose on MH-401

Updated
Is it ok? I'm going to buy mh-401 just because of the floyd rose, otherwise I'd better buy a mh-401NT...
MORE »
exohko

Curious to know the value of my LTD

Updated
I recently purchased an ESP LTD Horizon either '94 or '95. I can't find another one like it anywhere online to compare prices. I was wondering if anyone had an educated guess on how much it might be worth as I am assuming...
MORE »
BenoA

2009 models - anyone played them?

Updated
Hello everyone! Finaly my account is active after many weeks waiting! :D So, does anyone here have managed to play the latest 2009 models? If yes, have you been able to compare the various "Floyd" version that ESP-LTD...
MORE »
customESP

Mh-400nt Pics

Updated
As Musicians Friend had a wacky photo of the MH-400NT on their website does anyone have any firsthand pics of this model? Thanks in advance :) I'll post some when I get mine on Friday....
MORE »
Ex-400bd

Ex-400bd

Updated
Anyone know where to get a black diamond plate cover like on the EX-400BD? I have a EX-351D and would love to change the silver plate to a black plate. I'm also going to switch out the passive EMGs for a new set of SD...
MORE »
Paintballer

Faulty Ex -401s?

Updated
Hi there everybody I was wondering if anybody knows if the ex - 401 are faulty. I orderd one back feburary been waiting for it since. Called my guitar dealer in march guy told that the guitar had been on back order I called...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

EC-401FM question

Updated
Is the LTD EC 401FM guitar a arch top (raised top) or is it flat? From the pictures, it looks like it is a arch top. Thanks....
MORE »