tyvan

new to the forum, have a question

Updated
hey watsup, finally got my profile activated, i own a ltd mh100qmnt, plays like a dream, but im lookin to upgrade, my main choices are an m-1000, mh-1000fr, and an ec1000vb m-1000: the floyd is wat im looking for, the look is...
MORE »
nothingness0x

Hesitation between H 401 or H 1001 deluxe

Updated
Hi, First I was expecting to buy the 401 in black with EMG, but it's not a real black and I'm afraid to order it and dislike it then because it looks it's not real black, so anyone who has a 401 could post some pic ? I...
MORE »
johnny00

Weird little differences in EC500s FYI

Updated
Hi. I have a 2007 EC500 in black, and recently traded another guitar for another EC500, same year, same color. Both Made in Korea, but one starts with s/n W07, the other with R07. One has triple binding, the other double,...
MORE »
Curt Daddy

WANT!(LTD mirage content)

Updated
HAWT! I saw the thread earlier with the red one, and went hunting. sadly I have no cash right now. :(...
MORE »
VenomZ302

Out of touch... ESP/LTD Value now?

Updated
So I'm trying to sell some of my gear and I'd like to make sure that I'm not ripping people off and that the gear actually gets sold... I'd love to hear you guys' opinions on how much a black EC-1000 with chrome hardware and...
MORE »
Curt Daddy

WTF!? (Major want but can't have content..)

Updated
LTD MMV-07F pretty much an ltd SV... I hear these only sold/sell in finland. WTF is up with that!? I fucking want one. >....
MORE »
Coldfire

Stock strings?

Updated
What brand/guage of strings come standard on a new ESP ltd AX-400? I'm needing to change them for the first time and I really like the sound it has and don't want to mess it up!...
MORE »
xx420zwill

MH1000 to H1000

Updated
Is there really any differences between the two?...
MORE »
baerman

Looking at buying a LTD GL-200-MT

Updated
Hello, I am looking into buying a LTD M1 Tiger and was wondering if anyone has played one. I have been a Lynch fan since I started playing over 20 years ago and have always liked the M1 Tiger paint scheme. The only ESP dealer...
MORE »
konan

Cheapest black EC /w same shape as Truckster?

Updated
What's the cheapest black Eclipse guitar I can get that has the same shape as the Truckster?...
MORE »
morphius1

Getting Rosewood fretboards darker

Updated
I read something a while back on here about using "guitar honey" or something, but I was wondering if that was the way to get rosewood's darker (close to ebony maybe) and also where to get it in the UK Thanks for any help...
MORE »
Wrathofkala

7 String Models

Updated
I am looking for a standard 7 string similar to the MH-1000FR. Has anyone heard any plans for this from ESP? Are their currently any 7 string models you would recommend even older models that are still around?...
MORE »
xZYRYABx

KH-602 help!!!

Updated
First post here....woohoooo!!!! I just got a used KH-602 w/ serial number W08XXXXX for 600 bucks delivered off of ebay...... thought it was too good to be true, but when it arrived it was in the original ESP box it came in...
MORE »
solio1994

Difference between EMGs and seymour duncans

Updated
Hey guys can u tell me the difference vetween the pick EMG pickups in the normal ec401 and the seymour duncan pickups in the ec401vf?? thanks:)...
MORE »
SorrowNightshade

new

Updated
hello...
MORE »