xZYRYABx

Ltd Mx??

Updated
Did the MX series ever come out as an LTD? I can get my hands on a "mint james hetfield guitar" bought new 6 years ago here in the US that has the explorer shape and has "LTD by ESP" on the headstock. Before I go for an hour...
MORE »
guitarist1993

300 series

Updated
I've got a deal pending on an LTD M-307. Can someone tell me about this series? Any info is appreciated....
MORE »
Mech

which jumbo frets

Updated
I have a ltd dv8-r guitar. it has jumbo frets. does maybe someone know what jumbo frets are they, because they come in different sizes and materials?...
MORE »
rishigautam500

EC-1000 Deal

Updated
Hey, i'm a guitarist who uses primarily ibanez, but i have ventured into esp ltd territory i just bought a new ec 1000 amber sunburst w/ seymours for 500 is this a good deal?...
MORE »
REDRUM

Anyone ever play a V-401DX?

Updated
I'm thinking about buying one but was wondering in the tremolo is worth a damn? I'm not familiar with the Floyd Rose Special Bridge. Opinions?...
MORE »
andreasschlosser

Truckster

Updated
MORE »
DeathGimmicks

Hi There Im new

Updated
Pics soon, but heres what I got: ESP KH-202 ,soon to be modded with EMG-81 active set, and a mirrored pick guard. Also spray painted the plastic back plates metallic silver. A Berhinger...bah it sucks but i spray painted...
MORE »
DeathGimmicks

Opinions on mods im Making...

Updated
before I go out and do it, Ive come to a dilema, i cant choose So ive decided im sticking an 81 active set in both of my 202's, but they guy at sam ash said they have pearl pickguards and mirrored ones. Ive been banking on...
MORE »
Jmpman

EC 400 VF question

Updated
Hi, New to the forum here and have been lurking around and I have seen some really nice looking axes. Anyway, on to my question, I recently bought a new EC400VF and it still has the plastic protectant film over the pickups...
MORE »
kurotenshi

Noob arrived

Updated
So, I don't know if this is customary here but since there are a few of these posts here... Hi, It's my first post here and I'm a proud owner (for about a week now) of an AWESOME LTD AX-104 bass. So, are here any other AX...
MORE »
parkway99

anyone elses eclipse ESP case real tight??

Updated
Slightly poor quality case in my opinion, guitar fit is very very tight! Is this normal? It's the case without the White binding. The newer plain black one with just ESP stenciled on it!!!...
MORE »
zyx345

Used Prices on LTD EC-400AT

Updated
This guitar doesn't show up on my local Craigslist that often. Does anyone know what these went for new and what is a fair used price for one of these in Black?...
MORE »
chuffed-addick

help with new Guitar

Updated
OK I currently have an ESP LTD EX 350, in deep red with floyd trem on it... am thinking of selling it and getting a ESP LTD MH 100-QMNT the fixed bridge version. Mainly I like the EX but the balance thing is getting to me and...
MORE »
Changing the bridge on my EC-500

Changing the bridge on my EC-500

Updated
I've had my EC-500 for a few months and the generic ESP bridge isn't cutting it. The saddles move when I restring it and are very loose so it messes with my intonation every time I restring. Since ESP doesn't give us the...
MORE »
Good Floyd to swap out on my KH?

Good Floyd to swap out on my KH?

Updated
Shitty "black nickel" hardware on my KH-202 (lefty) is pissing me off. It's no-where near black and most of it has worn off to plain chrome - bridge, vol/tone knobs, machine heads - well, all of it! So I wanna swap it all...
MORE »