reporter

Difference between LTD MHB400 and MHB401?

Updated
Hi guys! yeah title says all, what is better: The 400 or 401? Greetings...
MORE »
floydian

H-1000 VS H-1001... same neck ?

Updated
Hy to everyone! What do you think? And what about the MH-1000? Do they have a neck just like that? THANKS...
MORE »
MGrd

Sc-207

Updated
I'm thinking about to get a seven string LTD SC-207 (Stephen Carpenter signature). Does anybody has experiences with it? Especially how do the passive ESP LH-307 pickups sound?...
MORE »
mikemichael317

Floyd Rose Special on ltds.

Updated
How well does it work? I heard its just a OFR with cheaper materials. I thought I'd come here because most of you have probably owned a ltd with one......
MORE »
mikemichael317

how much trouble is it to change to passives on the emg ltds?

Updated
Im thinking about getting a few esp/ltds and don't know if I want to keep the actives or mix and match....
MORE »
ozzybob

EC-1000 change emg's to passives??

Updated
hey guys, i have been lurking around here for a while now and this is my first post. i have an ec-1000 vb (pics will arrive when i'm not being lazy) and i'm thinking about swapping them out for passives. i have a friend...
MORE »
cicada71

M200UC ltd ?

Updated
Hi has anyone got one of these they look pretty good how do they play ? I've seen one for sale that's had 2 x EMG 81's fitted instead of the stock pickups. The camo looks pretty close to the Hanneman camos, is there...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

F-Spaced Pickups (again)

Updated
I've read some of the posts on here, but wanted to ask again: Does it hurt to have F-spaced pickups in a non-fspaced guitar? I have a LTD 400AT (Les Paul body style) and recently purchased F-spaced Dimarzio Evolutions off...
MORE »
MattiaS

Who think that we need more finishes for the V-500 or even a V-1000 series??

Updated
That's it guys..... I really think that the V-500 need more finish options, like the old Dave Mustaine Signature Series..... I remember a limited edition with flame maple top and Sunburst Finish..... Why the V-500 can't have...
MORE »
DethWar

Question about basses

Updated
Ive got a couple ltd guitars and im considering trying a bass. I never owned a bass but I was looking at some and im wondering whats with the big gap on the neck joints on the bolt-ons? Its on the top of the body between the...
MORE »
kool-aid

ec-500

Updated
hey guys, i have an white ec-500 in excellent shape that im looking to sell...any ideas what a good asking price for it would be?...
MORE »
rgh96gt

EC-256 Aging Process

Updated
Does anyone know how ESP ages these guitars? I have read that the GL is a decal. Is that the case with the EC-256? All of the pics I have seen show all of the "aging" marks in the exact same spots. Any insight would be...
MORE »
Matthew

Putting an OFR in an M-350

Updated
Will it fit without routing? Also where's the best place to order a Floyd Rose? I know Warmoth has them for 200 bucks, the gold ones I mean. Also—How do I know what locking nut I need? R2, R3, R4 or R5? Thhhanks. EDIT: Sorry...
MORE »
nub.

ESP LTD EC-400vf Question

Updated
I purchased my ltd ec-400vf (its the 400 with the Duncan's) brand new in 2008. I can't do volume swells on the guitar so I assume that the stock pots are not 500k? So, if I put in the 500k pots would I be able to accomplish...
MORE »
Nyghtbringer

The V200?

Updated
Hey guys, I've been thinking about buying the V200 for a while, since it's affordable and I like how it looks. I've looked around the board for a while looking for reviews and stuff but couldn't find any, no answers that said...
MORE »