Jason_the_chef

LTD B-50 bass w/ ESP DB4 problem

Updated
Hi, had this B-50 for about a half year now, and all is well except for I started playing more and more pop slap and more up near the neck as aposed to right above the pickups. After a day of playing all day, i set it in the...
MORE »
centerath

Hi ,newbie with original M-100?

Updated
Hi i would like alittle info on this M-100 made in the 90s I have pics. Also i got this guitar for a Shocking $75 haha. It was dirty and rusted like F#$% and it has a few missing parts eg. truss rod cover trem arm it had a a...
MORE »
arkeyn

want to delete this thead

Updated
want to delete this thead...
MORE »
Astry

Regarding LTD MH400 (ESP Newbie)

Updated
Hi everyone. I've recently been thinking about purchasing an esp mh-400 ltd. I've been playing the same Ibanez for 10 years so I'm pretty clueless about esp. I noticed in some pictures the headstock on some mh-400s are...
MORE »
new Bass

new Bass

Updated
Hey all wondering if you could shed some light ona situation for me... ok i just gotmyself a sweet new ESP ltd f-415 fm bass and i know they are sit strings and according to the websites FAQ says they are (low to high)...
MORE »
Vhmetalx

Which Pickups do you prefer for a 7 string?

Updated
i wanna know cause imma switch out my current ESP made ups and put in preferably EMGS, but im not sure exactly which to get. Please and Thank you!...
MORE »
mikemichael317

How thick are viper models?

Updated
I've never personally saw one, but they look pretty thin in pictures. Can anyone give me a side shot or a mesurement of a viper model, preferably 401 if they are differnt than the others thickness?...
MORE »
Macgruff69

LTD EC-1000 DeluxeVB knob color

Updated
I have an ESP LTD EC1000 deluxe VB that I bought used. Did they ever make one with black knobs on it? Everything else looks stock on mine but instead of gold knobs they are black. It made me curious....
MORE »
Tsmith541

Anyone know which guitar I should get?

Updated
I'm a new member here and i'm trying to figure out which guitar i should get. I really like the EX series but the 401 and 401DX are too expensive. I'm thinking of the EX-260, the M200FM, and the F-250. I dont have a large...
MORE »
Griffh

Esp EC-256?

Updated
Does anyone have experience with ESP LH-150 pickups that come stock with the EC-256, or know anything about them? I'm looking at getting en EC-256, but have heard the pickups are pretty weak, and can't find any information on...
MORE »
SixStringer

slash pickups in ECLIPSE !?

Updated
hi all, i have a dilemna here : 1- i want slash's sound 2- i don't have millions in the bank (yet) 3- i want a quilted top and binding (not the biggest fan of abalone but will tolerate) 4- i want 24 frets so lets forget...
MORE »
Gibson Gothic VS ESP Explorer (MX or EXP, Not EX)

Gibson Gothic VS ESP Explorer (MX or EXP, Not EX)

Updated
I'm looking to pickup either the Gibson Gothic Explorer (1999/2000) or a 1990s MX130 or EXP and am having trouble deciding. So, I'm curious to get some opinions here. I've been looking at Explorers (excluding the EX since...
MORE »
EC-1000 VB - Gold EMGs?

EC-1000 VB - Gold EMGs?

Updated
I was considering swapping the EMGs in my EC-1000 for the new gold covered EMGs (just for aesthetics, sticking with the 81/60 combo). Has anyone seen this before on an EC-1000 VB? I'm wondering if the gold on the pickups...
MORE »
mikevsself

f 100 with no paint

Updated
hey has anyone stripped the paint from an ltd f-100 or similar models. id really like to see what they look before i start hacking at it....
MORE »
ESPANDY16

ltd stealth

Updated
this might be phail in the making... but i just saw pics of the steah eclipse on musiciansfriend and it looked pretty sweet, and i couldnt find it on the main site is it new ? and in the even of fail please post picsies...
MORE »