DragonMF

ltd f-50

Updated
Hey all! I want to buy ltd f-50, it'll be my first electric guitar, is it a good choice for a begginer? Genres i want play: death, power, black... Are standard picks good?...
MORE »
billiehetfield

Allen key help

Updated
Hi guys, I am currently fixing up 2 of my LTDs. I am changing strings on my M-100 FM. I got an allen key with it, but it is too big to fit in the floyd rose part of it to change the strings. Does anyone know how, or what...
MORE »
skylarkman

Yet another LTD EXP question

Updated
Hey guys I have a question for ya'lls. I have a LTD EXP its a bolt on neck and had some ESP humbuckers in it that LOOKED like EMG's Im trying to figure out exactly what model this one is it dosent have the standard Model name...
MORE »
Murray

The risks of buying second hand?

Updated
Hi all! New member and glad to be here! I would appreciate some advice from the experienced members :) I bought a second-hand EC1000 deluxe recently but I'm not sure it's an original! Is there any information anywhere that...
MORE »
garyjfoster

What scale length is your guitar? and why you like it

Updated
my favorite is my dv8-r dve mustaine flying v...its 25 1/2 scale length...i find that scale length holds the tuning better...
MORE »
Kiyiko

advise on getting new pickups

Updated
Yooooo So I have an LTD MH-1000, with floyd rose, and emg 81/85 I am NOT a metal player, and these pickups are defiantly not for me (some say the guitar is not for me either, but it was too beautiful, and played too well to...
MORE »
morphius1

EC1k VB - all black hardware?

Updated
Thinking of putting all black hardware on my vintage black ec1000 Not fully sure what to expect on what it'd look like after spending all the money So if anyone has done that already, or has an eclipse or w/e that would...
MORE »
T.L.

EC Pickup Rings...

Updated
I want to change the pickup rings on my EC-400VF to black ones. Can anyone tell me where to get some that will fit. I ordered some ESP units from Guitar Parts Depot, and the holes don't line up. The original rings are...
MORE »
Jonnybee

What pickups shall I buy?

Updated
Hey guys, New to the site but not to LTD's. I own an EC-50, standard setup & an MH-250 which is also standard. I am looking to change the 301 pickups on th mh-250. Having previously owned a Jackson, I find the MH...
MORE »
Caustic

A few simple questions

Updated
I have an LTD F-250 but I have no idea when it was made, is there a way to find out? Also I had the stock pick-ups removed and had a set of passive EMG's put in...H4-H4A but they really do not sound that great, I...
MORE »
Tsmith541

Explorers?

Updated
Anyone know where i can get an explorer? I mean like the original Gibbie body shape, round eges and that bannana headstock, not like the EX series here. (sharp and pointy) Cus a whole lotta people say that the epiphone 1958...
MORE »
jefzilla

Tremolo not staying in tune...

Updated
Hi all...I have an MH100 & MH50 & have the same problem with both. Push the tremolo down toward the guitar body for divebombs & it comes back in tune. But if I pull UP on the tremolo to sharpen a note, the tremolo...
MORE »
Mangueebo

EC-300 body construction

Updated
When they say on the guitar specs (about this model particularly, but also about all LTDs) e.g. "mahogany body"... it's always supposed to be a one-piece body? 3-pieced like the neck? If someone can throw some light... i...
MORE »
rudygeorge

What LTD models should ESP bring back?

Updated
What LTD models should ESP bring back? I think that they should bring back the LTD H-1000 with the cockstock but without the abalone binding....
MORE »
Guitargrinder

Pickup issues.

Updated
I recently bought an ESP LTD 400AT (Archtop with Les Paul body type) and went to switch the pickups out for some Dimarzio Evolutions. But my problem is that the pickups are not quite hot enough. I'm not sure if it was my...
MORE »