RZfreak

MH-100 for which EC?

Updated
ok well, heres the deal... i want to sell my MH-100QMNT and get an EC... now i might get $200 out of the mh... im guessing its the most i will get out of it. now, im stuck between the ECvf with Seymours and the EC with the...
MORE »
morphius1

Buffing satin guitars?

Updated
Can you turn matt/satin black guitars shiny (or very nearly shiny) using a han held car buffer or anything? Thinking of making the VBK ec1000 shiny (or as shiny as i can get it)...
MORE »
breakfastcrew

esp h 1000 with wrong pickups????

Updated
Well I just opened up my 2006 esp h 1000 today and found out both of my pickups say emg 81 in the back. Did someone fucked up at the assembly line or what? Isn't it suppose to a 81 @ bridge and a 85 @ neck?...
MORE »
Tsmith541

Ex-401 Dx

Updated
Hey, does anyone on this fourm own one of these? They look pretty awesome and now that i got a decent job, it looks like a good buy. So, I want to know if it's any good. Thanks! -Tsmith541...
MORE »
John

Couple of questions

Updated
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and just thought I would use my first post to ask a couple of questions...hopefully they sound as intelligent typed out as they do in my head, lol. The EC1000 in Silver Sunburst is...
MORE »
guitarist1993

Quick question about the DV8

Updated
Are the controls attached to the pickguard, or is the pickguard just there for show and the route is in the back? I know I've seen one with a clear pickguard, which makes me think they're just there for show....
MORE »
SixStringer

emg 85 in bridge and 60 in neck on h-400?

Updated
so what do you guys think of that? i hear a lot of ppl saying that emg 85 sounds better in the bridge, but everybody says to put an 81 or 85 in the neck....did anyone try putting on a 60 in the neck? i mean all the eclipses...
MORE »
Giancarlo

Trying to get the best metal pick ups for my MH-50 to make it sound sooo metal

Updated
My MH-50 is a very good guitar but the weak part are the pick ups. I wanna get a Carcass/Arch Enemy/Nevermore sound. I'm not sure what kind of pick upss I should get... My guitar doesn't take active pick upss so I can only...
MORE »
Duffy

LTD Viper 1000 or EC-1000 Deluxe

Updated
Played both and the Viper has more cut to my ear, with the EMGs and the Deluxe with the EMGs sounded a little lighter. Maybe I should play some more Deluxe EC's and the Viper 1000 with the Seymour Duncan Custom 5 in the...
MORE »
R2R

Viper 1000

Updated
I played a viper the other day in a local shop. I really liked it, and have been doing a ton of research on it(this site has helped me alot). What I want to know is, what should I be looking for to make sure im getting a...
MORE »
ShineyPete

Any Pickups for F-250?

Updated
Hi. I have a F-250, I want pickups that sounds like, j rock, or like The Gazette. Any Suggestion? Pete...
MORE »
Guitargrinder

Volume and Tone Pots

Updated
Any one know what the standard volume and Tone pot specs are for ESP? 500k? 300k?...
MORE »
garyjfoster

string guage for c tuning?

Updated
i was gonna put my gibson explorer in c tuning....what guage should i use...im in d tuning now with 11 guage d'addario...
MORE »
Harmonious

LTD series - "made" in Vietnam or "assembled"?

Updated
Just wondered about this. I have a LTD GL-256 (which is a great guitar). I was wondering if LTD parts, (pick ups, necks, bodies etc) are actually manufactured in Vietnam, or manufactured elsewhere and merely assembled in...
MORE »
DragonMF

ltd f-50

Updated
Hey all! I want to buy ltd f-50, it'll be my first electric guitar, is it a good choice for a begginer? Genres i want play: death, power, black... Are standard picks good?...
MORE »