deathfann

Anybody Looking To Buy A Ltd V-100 With Seymour Duncans?

Updated
im looking to sell my silver v-100 or trade it for another guitar if any1 is interested it has seymour duncans in it. im not sure what kinds but i think they are invaders. i would preferably like a trade for anothher guitar...
MORE »
deathfann

so i want an esp v 401DX

Updated
im lookin to buy the v 401DX but im also lookin at the epiphone goth flying v does any1 wanna help me wit this?...
MORE »
skold

WTB: sc600

Updated
like title says anyone got an sc600 for sale>???...
MORE »
tyler t.

wow

Updated
this is what i fuckin want SURVEYOR-414 MAPLE Bolt-On Construction 34" Scale Ash Body Maple Neck Maple Fingerboard 38mm Standard Nut U Neck Contour 21 XJ Frets Chrome Hardware ESP Tuners Wilkinson...
MORE »
philproulx

info for the h-351FR sw

Updated
hello guys total noob here ..... i just got a used KH-600 and i love it so much that i bought a JH-600 i have the KH for std E tuning the JH for E flat now i need a guitar for lower tuning like C or C# a i'm...
MORE »
zbych

M300 and M302 differences

Updated
Hi I had my M302 some time ago but had to sell it. Right now I am looking to buy another M302 but cant find anything. What I found is M300 which seems to me to be same specs as M302. I really like the M302 but is the M300...
MORE »
Tolleman

Can't find LTD M-401

Updated
Hi, I live in Sweden and im going to USA soon and im thinking of buying the LTD M-401 and i've checked all the dealers and shops i NY. I can't find anyone that sell the guitar. Does some one know any shop in...
MORE »
lion2

Upgrading KH-202 pickups

Updated
Anyone know where I can find a guide with pictures on upgrading the pickups on my KH-202. I plan on putting EMG 81/60 on it....
MORE »
ridner

LTD V-250 Floyd Question

Updated
I am looking to replace/upgrade the Floyd Rose bridge. Will an Original Floyd Rose fit or will it require additional routing? If it will not fit as a direct replacement, what will? Perhaps the Floyd Rose Special that comes...
MORE »
guitarist1993

V 500 vs Dean Peterson sig

Updated
So I'm looking into getting a V soon, and I've been looking at a V 500 on ebay for a while, but the Dean Peterson sig has caught my eye recently. The difference comes down to the neck profile and the scale length. I like...
MORE »
ridner

Wtb: Ltd V

Updated
hey there! looking to get an LTD V of some kind - I don't really have a specific model in mind, so show me whatcha got that you are willing to sell. I have owned a few LTD guitars, but never a V from them. thanks in...
MORE »
Sutekh

Hex-7 Owners Look

Updated
I read an internet review somewhere that said the strap button hole on the neck side of the hex-7 bottoms out and so you can't properly screw in a strap lock such as schaller. Is there any truth to this? Does anyone...
MORE »
d_byrne23

M-400 Questions

Updated
Thinking about either getting a m400 or a jackson dk2m, leaning towards the m-400. Just wondering how bad is the trem system? If I throw a block of wood in behind it (blocking it), then it wouldn't really matter would it? I...
MORE »
ShineyPete

Problems!

Updated
Hi guys! I have a problem with my guitar. When I'm playing on the G string on 9th fret or from 3 - 11 fret, it doesnt sounds normal. A very very sharp sound. Like " x " sound. Can anyone help me? Or else thanks. Pete...
MORE »
Sutekh

Nut Content :O

Updated
What is the material used in "standard nuts" for korean made LTDs?...
MORE »