wiseblood

Custom Painted F-200!!!

Updated
Heres My Custom Painted F-200. Just Wondering If Anybody Knows If I Can Replace The Lo Pro Licensed Floyd With An Original Without Mods. Also What Color Hardware Would You Go With, Chrome Or Gold, Thanks!...
MORE »
hollowcrown

Ltd MH-417

Updated
who owns one of these? I've saw on some sites that they aren't currently available and that they are due in July, just wondering if anyone on here owns one already. Anyone care to share any details on these? i'm after a...
MORE »
Creepingshredder

Im missing some peices

Updated
When i bought my LTD M-300FM from guitarcenter, i played the floor model, and got one from the warehouse still in the box un-opened. I also bought a roadrunner hard-shell case for it, and when I opened the box with the guiy...
MORE »
uberwigget

What year were the H-307s made?

Updated
What year were the 7 string H-307s made? That's pretty much the question. I just bought one and was curious. I've been searching around and only came to see that they where made sometime in the later 90's or so. thanks...
MORE »
Bonj87

Lynch Kamikazi LTD body

Updated
HELP! I had a signed LTD kami on a wall mount stand.. the stand broke off the wall and sent the guitar crashing to the ground.. crackin the body.. anyone know where i can find a replacement body??...
MORE »
ShineyPete

Tremelo arm doesn't fits with the "hole"

Updated
Hey, I have an Alexi 200 and the tremelo arm doesn't fits with the "hole" that we 're putting it into. It isn't any problem with the arm, I have tried on many others arms and it still doesn't fits. Could any help me? Ps. I...
MORE »
BigHank

Anyone have a new V-300 yet?

Updated
So has anyone tried the V-300 yet? Everywhere I've checked they are on backorder....
MORE »
Tfr123

LTD MH-100qm vs. LTD M-100fm

Updated
I am buying a new guitar, and I was just wondering which is better because they are both in my price range....
MORE »
uberwigget

Calling all whom tune to B!

Updated
Well ok I've been thinking about setting up my guitar(m200fm) for B standard tuning. Hopefully wont get bashed for this but I'm just wanting to see if any of you guys with Ltd's have set up your guitars to B and actually had...
MORE »
shironeko

H series Harsdshell Case

Updated
Im planning to buy an h401. does the MH cases fit? music123 is giving me the esp f form case for it. I would really need something that is airport durable cause I would be taking a plane ride home. Im leaning towards the...
MORE »
Tfr123

Floyd Rose

Updated
I am getting my secod guitar and I need to know if floyd roses are too complicated for an itermediate player...
MORE »
SixStringer

ec 1000 MGO?

Updated
has anyone tried the ec-1000 metallic gold? can you compare it to a slash epiphone ?....better or worse? hows the tone on the alnico 2 pros considering the guitar is thinner?....im really waiting for someone to upload a...
MORE »
Tsmith541

Schecter hellraiser c1-fr vs esp m-1000

Updated
Thanks for all your help on the prievious thread. So this is it. This will probably decide what guitar that I will buy in june. Thanks for all the help. -Tsmith541 EDIT: I am also Including the mh-1000 as an option too...
MORE »
Tsmith541

Esp-Ltd m-1000 vs Jackson Dinky DK2M

Updated
Im wondering whitch one I should get. They are both fairly decent guitars and in my buget range, so I was wondering if anyone who has had any experience with these guitars could tell me the pro's and the con's in both of...
MORE »
Slowbie

Case for V's?

Updated
Is there a case available for V's? I just received my v 300 from zzounds but they didnt have the case available when I ordered. Also, what stand do those of you with v's use, the one I have now has the points barely off the...
MORE »