carcassxd

Locking tuners for EC400 VF?

Updated
The title really says it all. I'm looking for some direct replacements (locking) for the stock grovers on my LTD. As in, I'd like to avoid making any modifications to the headstock. Thanks for your help guys!...
MORE »
jclogston

MW-Demon anyone?

Updated
Hi all - Is this guitar out yet? Has anyone tried it? I debating between this and the LTD ST-203FR. I have tried the st-203fr and liked it but was wondering how the mw-demon was compared to it? thanks jeff...
MORE »
Creepingshredder

How to date my guitar

Updated
I was wondering how I wold date my guitar with the cereal number, any help would be great :)...
MORE »
DropD_or_DropDead

Getting rid of the cheap licensed floyds??

Updated
Hi guys! Here in sweden I see cheap ltd´s for sale on the web all the time. but most of ém are: M-100, MH-50 and those kind of guitars. And I really like the M and MH series.(already own a MH350 and a M10) both with string...
MORE »
THEICON2125

Viper-417 and MH-417

Updated
I recently noticed two 7 string guitars on ESP's website and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Viper-417 or the MH-417. I'm looking for a good 7 string, and I want to stay with ESP guitars because they...
MORE »
RoelSmoel

Building EMG's in LTD EC-256

Updated
Is it worth to build an EMG 60-81 set in a LTD EC-256? I'm looking for a tight sound with my Peavey 6505+ 112, now it's a bit muddy.....
MORE »
Mr Pigwalk

LTD Alexi Dimensions (HSC Q)

Updated
I need a case for my Jackson RR24M, but the Jackson HSC looks like a flying abortion. I imagine a LTD Alexi case would fit, but I'd need to order in and wouldn't have a chance to try out first. I have the RR24 dimensions,...
MORE »
varthog

Ltd Alexi 200 binding

Updated
Hi, I'm first time here and I'm glad that it exist such nice place where is possible to exchange ideas and issues. I'm owner of few Gibson and Dean pointy guitars and have intention to buy some of Ltd series, probably Alexi...
MORE »
5150-Viper

Hardshell Case for MH Series?....

Updated
anyone have experience with a good after market case (skb,gator, etc.) for the MH series or horizon style guitars? I hoping to find one that fits my guitar (mh-1000nt) nice and snug so it doesn't move around much. I know...
MORE »
nattyc

ESP Explorer For Sale

Updated
I have a ESP Ltd black Explorer for sale. It's the old-school shape (Gibson Lawsuit), sperxel locking tuners and is loaded with EMG's. I bought it off ebay for £500 about 3 years ago. Its in the same condition as I bought...
MORE »
XxDBENCxX

Floyd Rose Special.

Updated
I just ordered a LTD ST-203FR. Back ordered until April 6th. Anyway, I'm not much of a Floyd Rose type of player so maybe someone who is can chime in. Is the special any good? Is it a down grade and is it worth it to replace...
MORE »
CreepingAlex

difference between ec-400/1 and ec-1000

Updated
What are the differences between the 400/1 and the 1000 series? They have 98% the same specifications but the 1000 are 200€ more expensive. Why is that?...
MORE »
brandono61cr

Ltd V-50

Updated
i had the pleasure of playing a esp ltd v-50 this week at guitar center and i was aboulty floored ! it was anamazing ! mabey it was a freak of nature , the stars aligned and god him self crafted this out of the best pice of...
MORE »
wiseblood

Custom Painted F-200!!!

Updated
Heres My Custom Painted F-200. Just Wondering If Anybody Knows If I Can Replace The Lo Pro Licensed Floyd With An Original Without Mods. Also What Color Hardware Would You Go With, Chrome Or Gold, Thanks!...
MORE »
hollowcrown

Ltd MH-417

Updated
who owns one of these? I've saw on some sites that they aren't currently available and that they are due in July, just wondering if anyone on here owns one already. Anyone care to share any details on these? i'm after a...
MORE »