vaolox

Changing the bridge on my H-1001?

Updated
Hey guys, ive had the guitar for a while now and the bits where the strings rest in between (not sure what they're called) are a bit weathered ESP just say tonepro's bridge on the description Is it the TONEPROS T3BT-B...
MORE »
Looking for EC1000VB

Looking for EC1000VB

Updated
Must be good/great condition, pref w/ hardshell case. Pics/prices....
MORE »
dirt bag

Does anyone else want to see a 5 string Phoenix bass?

Updated
Come on bitches, make a 5 string Phoenix bass. I would buy one in a flash....
MORE »
NGD (esp ltd m200uc)

NGD (esp ltd m200uc)

Updated
Just picked this up as a project, an ltd m200uc. it will be going through some mods very soon esp floyd will be replaced with a kahler and blackouts will replace the stock pickups. still debating on leaving it as urban...
MORE »
Creepingshredder

Ec-1000t

Updated
I saw this guitar on ESP's website and in the begining page of a GuitarWorld mag, I know it is going to be slightly thicker than normal EC, and will have no waist cutaway. But I do not see it on the site, adn was wondering...
MORE »
brandono61cr

sig or deluxe ?

Updated
which is generally better quality the 600 sigs or the 1000 deluxe ?...
MORE »
t_guns

EXP-200 NGD Date?

Updated
1rst off, pics are coming tomorrow. Sorry. I picked up an LTD EXP-200 with hardshell case for $200! The thing is in AMAZING condition! I tried to do some research on the forums and found out it is a pretty older model. I am...
MORE »
IceSlicer

Viper neck tenon question

Updated
Does anyone know if the Viper 400 and 1000 series have long neck tenons? I have never taken my pickups out to see. thanks....
MORE »
Hor

Guitar Serial Numer and Manufacture year

Updated
Is the any chance to know the year of manufacture of a LTD guitar by its Serial Number?...
MORE »
Gasman

My First Post!

Updated
What does LTD Stand for? Thanks - Gasman...
MORE »
Anyone looking for EC400AT?

Anyone looking for EC400AT?

Updated
I've got a good condition black EC400AT with the JB/59 set and HSC. AT= arch top and traditional Les Paul thickness. I'm hoping someone has an EC400, 401, 500, or 1000 that they'd rather swap for the trad. thickness model....
MORE »
mmr007

just got my first ltd and was wondering...

Updated
shouldn't they have some kind of ltd custom shop for made to order ltd's that make me whatever I want at a low price? Sorry, jk, I read an old thread here and it made me laugh pretty hard. Anyway, I did just got a used...
MORE »
looking for Xtone literature

looking for Xtone literature

Updated
i would like to read more about Xtone guitars, where/when they started, have they always been apart of ESP? who's designing them? just bought the PD-1FM off eBay for cheap, excited....
MORE »
themeadozer

ltd ec-1000 deluxe problem

Updated
ive had my LTD EC1000 Deluxe for about 3 years now, and recently have had problems with my volume control and pickup switch. the volume knob has become something i cant touch now because if its turned or touched at all, it...
MORE »
nub.

Question about the finish on my Ec-400vf

Updated
Anyone know if its a polyurethane or nitrocellulose finish? The reason I ask is I was going to use the Dunlop 65 polish formula to clean my guitar, but I'm not completely sure if its safe to use on this guitar. Thanks!...
MORE »