SN-1000 HT Purple Blast

Updated
SN-1000 HT Purple Blast

I just received my SN-1000 HT in Purple Blast and this axe is amazing. Lightweight, smooth and fast action, lockable tuning, and what a badass design and color! With the ability to select not only the humbuckers but also the individual pickups within those humbuckers; it has unbelievable range and amazing sound. This is the best guitar I have ever played and for the price, it cannot be beat. So save your money and purchase one of these sweet ladies because they are all the guitar you need! Thank you ESP!

Gfunk

"Big" ED. Townsend

Well I would respond with something a bit more negative here, but I get your point.

Thanks for calling me out. I'll post some better pictures later.

"Big" ED.

SN 1000HT

Gfunk

Why be negative "Big" Ed?

Awesome purple geetah, congas!

I recently ordered a Strat with a roasted maple neck.  No stainless frets though.  Can't wait to give it a whirl......

Have fun!

"Big" ED. Townsend

Nah, not negative just a childish comment like "I got pictures of your girlfriend"... I can't do that though. Congratulations on the Stratocaster especially with the maple neck; those are gorgeous. I'd love to have a Strat like that. In high school, my best friend (Jason) and I used to sit with his father and uncle and they would teach us surf guitar classics like wipeout, pipeline, walk don't run. Jason on this ugly sunburst hollow body and me on a $35.00 guitar I put on lay away at a local pawn shop. His uncle on an original Stratocaster and his dad on a 1965 Telecaster (blonde with the maple neck). It was the most beautiful and smoothest playing guitar I had ever held. While I set the guitar aside for cars and the Marine Corps, Jason taught himself chords from a chord chart and after a couple of years, he was able to learn to play any song by ear. His band had a regular weekly gig at the House of Blues here in Houston. He became so good that a couple of well known professional jazz and blues guitarists would come and see him play. Anyway, the story is that Jason's dad gave him that '65 Telecaster when he learned every chord. Jason got away from his band because of their persistent drug(s) habit and moved back in with his parents. One day he didn't go to work and told his mom he felt sluggish and tired. He sat on the edge of his bed and began just playing that Telecaster. No amp, just enjoying it. After a while the house was quiet. His mother found him sitting on the side of the bed slumped over that Telecaster. Jason was always much smaller than everyone else because his heart never fully developed and at just 24 it caught up with him. His father took the guitar and began learning some of Jason's music until his untimely death at just 59. So the guitar has been passed down to Jason's sister who has given it to her son who now plays that family heirloom 1965 Telecaster. Maybe your Strat will go on as a legacy, I sure hope so. Be Well and Be Happy my friend.

Miqx

I also just received mine and I'm still in shock at how great it is! The sound of cleans and even unplugged is heavenly! Did you order directly from ESP and get the case etc? I'm wondering why mine didn't come with anything. Either way this model is a work of art and the grain pattern on yours is amazing!

"Big" ED. Townsend

Hey Miqx. I ordered mine through the ESP website. It was a promotion that came with a leather strap, hat, and leather keychain. I ordered the case separately because it doesn't come with a case. Try calling ESP if you didn't receive the strap, etc. but you'll have to buy the case.

ED.

tx-ogre

Nice guitar “Big” Ed.  Great color.  Congrats.

"Big" ED. Townsend

Thanks Craig. Much appreciation for that.

ED.

Tom H.

I also just received the SN-1000 HT guitar that I ordered last month. I was amazed at the sound of it. When I play the guitar, the sound is very nice and sharp.

Emma B.

One of the products made by the well-known guitar manufacturer ESP is the SN-1000 HT. This is a top-notch guitar that may be used for a variety of musical styles, from rock to heavy metal. 

Post to Thread