most collectable ltd

Updated
most collectable ltd

what  ltd guitars  per decade do you think will be the most collectable or desirable  one day??? for instance for the 1990s  2000s and 2010s ??????? whatta think ???? not for a money investment just guitars that where maybe discontinued that people liked !!

EXPcustom

LTD MX130s, S and key Hannemans and limited Metallica KH Stuff Ouija, greenburst and the Grynch. So the 2000's.

Pushead

Lol at "collectable LTD." Buy guitars you'll enjoy playing. If you're looking to make money down the line, invest in a mutual fund.

brian k.

gotcha i should have reworded it, i meant like desirable for sound, but mr  pushead, if you know the stock market and funds like you know esp guitars !! i'm all in !! i wanna be rich !! 

brian k.

sorry i should have explained it a little better?? i don't mean collectable money wise. but more like desired for they're feel and sound, i have a viper 1000 the antique white with gold fixings that they don't make any more, and im not an expert yet but this guitars tone is so good !! i prefer it to my gibson lp which i thought where supposed to be tops for the rock tone { like i said im still learning} and i can picture people wanting this guitar in years to come if the model line sounds familiar 

Pushead

If you want to be rich, don't become a musician.

The 400 level and 1000 level LTD guitars are fantastic values for their prices (especially if you're open to buying used.) They're solid, dependable guitars. 

EXPcustom

Out of all of the guitars ESP manufactures, GrassRoots, Navigator, Edwards and LTD. I think LTD is low on the list when it comes to collectible. Maybe in like 50 years a 1000 series will be like OMG!!! The holy grail!!!

Nathan S.

There are some rare ones people will pay a premium for, but I don't know that I would necessarily say "collectible". The Olympic White versions of these 2 models come to mind.

brian k.

that flying v is got a cool head stock what year ???

Nathan S.

Pretty sure that V was available in 1998 only.

Jeff W.

I have a 2dot. Kinda rare plays great..

v8rman
Pushead wrote:

If you want to be rich, don't become a musician.

The 400 level and 1000 level LTD guitars are fantastic values for their prices (especially if you're open to buying used.) They're solid, dependable guitars. 

My 2007 MH 400 Nt is one of the slickest guitars ive played. Highly underrated for what you can get em for. I paid $250 for mine used in almost mint shape. A steal

Asuna

This is a beginners guide to Mafia City. Mafia City is gangster mafia of war / clash of kings type of game

josh m.
brian k. wrote:

what  ltd guitars  per decade do you think will be the most collectable or desirable  one day??? for instance for the 1990s  2000s and 2010s ??????? whatta think ???? not for a money investment just guitars that where maybe discontinued that people liked !!

I really like the V-350. Got a gun metal gray one awhile back. I’ve been looking everywhere or the blue one, and another gray one. Can’t find one. There is a black one on reverb, but overpriced. 

jt76
brian k. wrote:

sorry i should have explained it a little better?? i don't mean collectable money wise. but more like desired for they're feel and sound, i have a viper 1000 the antique white with gold fixings that they don't make any more, and im not an expert yet but this guitars tone is so good !! i prefer it to my gibson lp which i thought where supposed to be tops for the rock tone { like i said im still learning} and i can picture people wanting this guitar in years to come if the model line sounds familiar 

I was a collector of early ltds.

I just like them.   They play great and they have very nuetral sounding electronics.  Meaning they take upgrade pickups really well.

Now that viper 1000 white with gold hardware came with a seymour duncan 59 in the neck and a duncan sh5 in the bridge.    This is a fantastic guitar. I have one and i love it.  The sound you like is those pickups in the mahogany body.

Gibsons are a bit odd.  For gibson usa. You pick up one it could be killer, you pick up the same model built a few hours later and it could be a total dud.   ESP and LTDs are a lot more consistent.    Gibson is also always changing pickup configs.  So you have to know what gibson pickups you like and get the right year for the model you want so you get the construction and pickup that suit you.   Gibson custom shop delivers the reputation to go with their name,  but you pay a rediculous price for it.  They tend to have cosmetic issues that are a bit irritating for the price tag, but they sound and play great.

Dont see any LTDs becoming investments,  but they are all extremely excellent value guitars for the prices they sell for.   

Kas

My favorite guitar is my EX-350 w 81/85, even over my JAF Horizon.

Brian6262

Anything pre law suit is quite desirable. And like Nathan said; any of those two models in the Olympic white. I would buy the V200 in Olympic white if one was available. Haven’t seen one around for sale on the web for a very long time.

adam s.

I really like this thread keep it up 
drags racing games

Metalbebby666

I’d say the ltd ex-200 or grynch i think.

Post to Thread