LTD V200 into JH1 project

Updated
LTD V200 into JH1 project

Hello all. Just wanted to tell everyone that after a long time I’ve finally got my hands on a V200 lawsuit. Guitar is in great condition overall with all black hardware and dual 81’s. My intentions if I ever got one was to turn it and restore it to the JH 1 green flames. In a few days I will actually be taking the guitar to a custo, airbrush guy to possibly get the paint and any body work done. When I get home from shift the next day I will post lots of pics. If anyone out there has Andy suggestions or recommendations on this project I’d love to hear. Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Brian6262

Just got all the hardware installed and working late last night. Off to get a bone nut within the next few days. More pics to come soon

Nathan S.

Hurry up already!! Lol

Brian6262

You impatient people lol.

Nathan S.

Awesome! Looks great man!

Brian6262
Nathan S. wrote:

Thanks bro! Getting a custom made bone nut installed tomorrow!

Brian6262
Brian6262 wrote:

Thanks bro! Getting a custom made bone nut installed tomorrow!

There’s that custom bone nut all made. Guitar sounds great!

Dominic D.

Wicked mate, looks great 

Brian6262

Thank you bro!

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Job well done.

Brian6262

Than you sir

Brian6262

So folks. I put the 24volt mod on this guitar. First time ever. And man, what a performance difference. The guitar just rips even more then before. I'd highly recommend it for anyone who has EMG's. 

Kman

It's a beauty! 2 questions, gonna get some inlay stickers for it? & Will you ever post a video of it? Im a huge jh1 fan lol. Especially that you made it green flames. Would be really awesome if James used it live nowadays again (or at least in the tuning room)

Brian6262

Thanks man. I think I’m gonna pass on the sticker inlays. And yes one day I’ll get a video of it up. 

Pushead

Het doesn't have the green JH-1 anymore. He gave it to Rob Flynn after the guitar he got from Dimebag was stolen.

Brian6262

That’s interesting, I didn’t know that 

Dominic D.

Intresting

William S.

Brian. Sorry to ask this as this thread is over a year old, but.... I’m looking to do the same project that you have done with your V-200 pre lawsuit. I’m planning on installing the HetSet in my one, but is there any pitfalls of major problems I would need to know before I start this project? 

Thank you. 

Brian6262
William S. wrote:

Brian. Sorry to ask this as this thread is over a year old, but.... I’m looking to do the same project that you have done with your V-200 pre lawsuit. I’m planning on installing the HetSet in my one, but is there any pitfalls of major problems I would need to know before I start this project? 

Thank you. 

Not that I can think of. It’s pretty self explanatory. If you do happen to run into any problems let us know and keep us posted. Good luck.

Pushead

Finally! Proof that Robb has (had) it.

Post to Thread