LTD TE202 production?

Updated
Tan Y.

Hey guys! First post here! Just want to ask if ESP still makes the TE 202? I want to get one but looks like they remove that particular model from the catalog. 

Keep rockin' \m/

906Riffs

If it's not in the catalog then they probably aren't still producing it, but you could still find it used or at an ESP dealer most likely.

Tan Y.

Finding a ESP dealer in Malaysia is a pain in the arse when you are at the east side of Malaysia :(

Dave R.

The TE-202 has been repaced with the new TE-200 series.

Tan Y.

:( Thats too bad as the te is much more cheaper than the classic vibe :(

jt76

Much better quality guitar than a classic vibe.  I actually like them as much as a fender american standard.  Still some new ones around at some dealers.  Check reverb.com

Not everyone will ship overseas but some people will

Tan Y.
jt76 wrote:

Much better quality guitar than a classic vibe.  I actually like them as much as a fender american standard.  Still some new ones around at some dealers.  Check reverb.com

Not everyone will ship overseas but some people will

They dont have any TEs anymore T^T

jt76

new - te 202 -  for sale - international shipping is available - message them for a shipping quote.

https://reverb.com/item/1283760-esp-te-202-telecaster-electric-guitar-3-tone-burst-finish

some others are also for sale but sellers don't state if they ship outside the US

Tan Y.

Seems like it doesnt ship to malaysia.
You western guys so lucky get so many access with so many gears T^T

Post to Thread