PICKGUARD

Updated
PICKGUARD

hey peoples !.. question for ya.. im getting 2 vintage 214 basses. the natural ash finish and one in black.. . wanted to know if i can change out the pickguard to a different color.. wanting to put it to white.. what can i use as a replacement for that.. havent seen any offered by esp.. thought maybe a fender pickguard but i dont think the screw holes would match up..

any guidance on this that would be cool !

fellow esp player

alexander g

Dale T.

You'll have a real hard time finding anything labeled as an ESP compatible pickguard. Find something close and use it as a template. You can order blank material to cut it from and you can customize it to your liking. If you contact technical support and tell them exactly what you have they may email you a copy of the .pdf with the pickguard outline and dimensions on it but that's about the best you can hope for.

Alexander G.

awesome. thanks much dale.. ill shoot them an email and see what can be done..

Ani b.

Everyone needs to improve their thoughts and talents, thus I appreciate the essay on your website. Visit octordle 

Brian A.

Wow, sounds like you're getting some cool vintage basses! While ESP may not offer the specific pickguard color you're looking for, you could explore other options. Fender pickguards might not align perfectly with the screw holes, but there are third-party manufacturers that offer compatible pickguards in various colors. It's always exciting to personalize your instruments, so go ahead and find the perfect white pickguard to make your basses stand out even more!

Post to Thread