my ltds, post your family

Updated
my ltds,  post your family

my ltd collection 20214

these are all LTDs

top row left to right

mid 90's MII deluxe trans red, mid 90's MIII trans blue, kh 502, mid 90's mii trans red, ec256 cherry burst, ec256 vintage black, mid 90's ec200 trans blue, viper deluxe, mid 90's h200 trans red, mid 90's h200 trans blue,

second row,  mid 90's the mirage trans green, early version exp, alex wade 7,

third row, vintage 204 bass, te 202

fourth row, ec jr (my daugther's guitar), viper jr

Nathan S.

Here's a better pic of the whole family less the nons.

Brian T.

My KH-202 and EC-400 plan on getting many more in the future!

Eduardo M.

Here´s a pic of my guitars. From top to bottom , ESP MX 250, Gibson Explorer, ESP Snakebyte, LTD Snakebyte and LTD Truckster.

peter s.
jt76 wrote:

my ltd collection 20214

these are all LTDs

top row left to right

mid 90's MII deluxe trans red, mid 90's MIII trans blue, kh 502, mid 90's mii trans red, ec256 cherry burst, ec256 vintage black, mid 90's ec200 trans blue, viper deluxe, mid 90's h200 trans red, mid 90's h200 trans blue,

second row,  mid 90's the mirage trans green, early version exp, alex wade 7,

third row, vintage 204 bass, te 202

fourth row, ec jr (my daugther's guitar), viper jr

Hello,

i found the same mid 90s mirage trans green you have and I saw it was one of your favorites. It is very hard to find details of the specs and quality of the construction. Can you speak to this at all? The one I found is excellent condition and has barely been used. How do the stock esp pickups sound? What would be a reasonable price in your opinion??

thanks

jt76

Really nice guitars, any thing that only says ltd in the block on the neck, are the early ones.  If the are rail pickips and say esp. They are the same as they put in the actual esps they were making at the time.  They sound good, fat but not muddy.  I have them in 3 guitars, with no interest of changing them and i have some dimarzio rail pickups sitting around.  The bridge that woul be matched with these is the stock esp bridge pickup from the 90s.  Its a good versitile pickup, modern sounding and not to brittle.  

Otherwise if they are not this set, they got duncan design pickups in later years.  Ok but benefit from upgrade.

Neck feels like all the esp necks from 90s on.  Frets tend to be smaller than the xj frets.  

Excellent build quality.

Easily worth $800 compared to anything selling new today. Based on the market $300 to $400 is a fair price in my opinion.  Bargain below that, and worth paying extra if you find one that you decided you can't live without.  

Mine has a Wilkenson bridge and sperzel locking tuners

If you can post a picture i can probaly tell you about the one you are looking at.

Nathan S.

He does still exist.....

Hey jt!! Hows your collection looking these days??

jt76

I am not here as often as I used to be, 

But i'm still lurking around and check in at least once a week.

Not that recent, but more recent than the other picture,  this is all the ltd's and esp's.  This is floating around the forum in a few places already.  

these are the ones I had at the time that did not make it in to the picture  

Viper Jr 1aEc Jr 1aXtone Pa 1aXtone 1aTe 202 1a

Kh 502 01anavigatorMediumDuncan Strat 7aThey don't look like 

ESP's but The last 3 are navigators,  also still have the magenta ltd horzion from the first picture- but I don't seem to have an individual picture of it.

Sold the blue ltd eclipse, sold the cherry burst 256 eclipse, sold the ec bass, sold the ltd KH,  Sold the ltd exp from the first picture.

Guitars:

Esp - mid 90's horizon - honey sunburst quarter sawn ash - stock pickups

Esp - mid 90's horizon - trans blue ash - emg 85/81

Esp - eclipse ii - amber cherry burst -Unknown seymour duncans

Esp - eclipse archtop - gold top - stock pickups

Esp - custom shop st - trans honey - flame maple over mahogany - esp, esp, screamin deamon

Esp - custom shop te - trans honey sunburst - lacewood over mahogany - bill lawrence wild micro coil tele pickups

Esp - the mirage - trans natural - emg sa sa 81 

Esp - xj6 - trans green - stock seymour duncan mini buckers

Esp - xj6 - trans blue - unknown pickups

Esp - xj12 - red metal flake - stock pickups

Esp - vintage plus st - three tone sunburst - stock seymour duncan vintage rails

Esp - vintage plus te - two tone sunburst - seymour duncan mini bucker neck, unknown seymour duncan bridge

Esp - 400 te - red - unknown or possibly stock pickups

Esp - 400 st - cream metallic - stock pickups

ESP - Navigator

Navigator - sa - stock pickups

Navigator - lp - stock neck, the hysteric pickups area 59 bridge

Seymour duncan ( navigator ) - 55 strat replica  - ssl1 set

LTD

LTD - AW7 - dimarzio deactivators - stock pickups 

LTD - Viper deluxe - white - 59 neck, sh5 bridge - stock pickups 

LTD - EC 256 - vintage black - jb neck, sh5 bridge

LTD - Viper 256p - cherry - seymour duncan p90s

LTD - mid 90's M2 - trans red - air zone neck, full shred bridge

LTD - mid 90's M2 deluxe - trans red ash - stock esp pickups

LTD - mid 90's M3 (m250) - Trans blue - dimarzio 36th neck, fast track mid, super distortion bridge 

LTD - mid 90's h2 (h200 ) - trans red ash - stock esp pickups

LTD - mid 90's H2 (h200 ) - trans blue - air norton neck sh5 bridge

LTD - late 90's H200 - trans green - stock duncan design 59 neck distortion bridge

LTD - mid 90's - the mirage - Trans green ash  - stock esp pickups 

LTD - mid 90's EC 200 - trans red - stock duncan design 59 neck distortion bridge

Xtone - pc1v - stock seymour duncans

bass

Esp j four - seafoam green - stock esp pickups

esp hoizon 5 - cherry sunburst - stock emg pickups

esp b1 - black - stock seymour duncan pickup

acoustic

xtone - pa1

Nathan S.

Nice, your collection is most impressive. Your collection of LTDs is one of my favorites. I really like the old LTD'S, I think partially because they are so much harder to find. Mines about the same as my last pic, missing from it was my EC1000VB Duncan, and I have since added an MV200.

This is an older pic before I carpeted and trimmed out the basement but you get the idea.

Dominic D.

G'day jt. This is the exp I bought off you, under going some work ATM 

Justin B.

Did you make your own template for the diamond plate? 

jt76

Dominic

Good to see it again,

Nice to see it getting dressed up

Still miss that one,  glad to see you are enjoying it.

Nathan,  nice to see the collection up on the wall,  i remeber when their was no wall on that wall

Nathan S.

Thank you, that was a long project haha. I finished it all up finally last summer. Thought I had a picture in my images of it all done but must have scrolled by it the other day. Here's with carpet and trim lol.

Justin B.
Nathan S. wrote:

Thank you, that was a long project haha. I finished it all up finally last summer. Thought I had a picture in my images of it all done but must have scrolled by it the other day. Here's with carpet and trim lol.

So jealous of your lawsuit V lol

Michael L.

Hi !!

I'm impressed by your guitar collection

Here 's my family ^^

- Gibson Les Paul Studio - Wine Red - 2002 (yes she's a quite old )
- Gibson Les Paul Anniversary Flood - Green - 2011
- ESP Eclipse II - Volcano Red - 2012
- LTD Snakebyte - White - 2013
- Gibson Les Paul Traditional - Manhattan Midnight - 2014

And my last guitar

LTD - EC-1000 red swirl prototype (gorgeous and great sound)

Justin B.

Ah I want a V-200 so bad Haha I have 2 lawsuit explorers, just need the V.

Post to Thread