my ltds, post your family

Updated
my ltds,  post your family

my ltd collection 20214

these are all LTDs

top row left to right

mid 90's MII deluxe trans red, mid 90's MIII trans blue, kh 502, mid 90's mii trans red, ec256 cherry burst, ec256 vintage black, mid 90's ec200 trans blue, viper deluxe, mid 90's h200 trans red, mid 90's h200 trans blue,

second row,  mid 90's the mirage trans green, early version exp, alex wade 7,

third row, vintage 204 bass, te 202

fourth row, ec jr (my daugther's guitar), viper jr

Maurice

Maurice

hey Vipprimo, thanks

yeah well it's sounds warm on the Vox Valvetronix, organic. Also played on a Fender Hotrod Amp, super sound.

But the JB's on the 6505 Vypyr also ripp a tight metal tone. Nothing muddy.

I can recomment the 401VF and higher since they have good pickups

Jotun Studio

Awesome collection, jt76!!! I really like the Explorer, the AW7 and the Eclipse Sunburst.

This is mine:

LTD K-500, EC-401VF and H-1007, though I would love to have more. I almost bought an EC-1000 Silver Sunburst for a crazy price....

If you want to watch more detailed pics, go here: http://www.espguitars.com/photo_albums/1968430/photos

jt76

Thanks,

nice colletion. 

as far as mine goes, the sunburst Eclipse is an Ec 256,  one of the cheaper EC's but It looks really nice,  I need to get some pictures up that do it justice.  It plays very good also,

I need to replace the stock  G&B's pickups, they are not bad, but the guitar would really come to life with some Seymour duncans,  the AW 7 is one of my favorites,  

the explorer has traveled across the world and now belongs to Dominic D.  It will be missed, but I am happy I has found a good home.  I like the AW 7 so much I

have been thinking about an H-1007 for a while.   It would be nice to have a 7 string with EMG's.

Jotun Studio

My collection is a lot smaller than yours, but I´m trying.

I was thinking of getting a second-hand EC-256 with upgrades (Seymour Dun can Alnico Pro, condensers, tuners, etc), but turned it down lately.

The AW7 is gorgeus and I´ve heard it in action and rocks. The H-1007 is a killer axe, and the EMGs sound really nice in it. I would try it if you can.

Cheers!

Dominic D.

Indeed it has now I'm in all kinds of love with it that it should be illegal :-). Went to the tech today for a set up and a bit of work, so only have these two pics of if so far [URL=http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/FTX03/media/0604939F-7DB2-4CD9-BC3E-26A923E847D5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s365/FTX03/0604939F-7DB2-4CD9-BC3E-26A923E847D5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

jt76

Dominics D's pictures

Dominic D.

Thanks man. I fail at posting pics :-/ 

marvin l.
jt76 wrote:

Dominics D's pictures

is this the exp 200? if so, how do you like it, even with the bolt on neck?

Dominic D.

It's good. I like it

Dominic D.

New member of the collection today. Picked up for a killer deal. Looks like an early one not sure, has gotch tuners and dosnt have all the made in China stuff on te back of the head stock. Just the serial number

vipprimo

You did well on those pics!  And nice find.

michael p.

I have three at the moment

Kh602

V50 flying v

Viper deluxe 

jbdg

Hey all,

New to these forums! Anywho, these are two quick pictures that I took of my new LTD EC-401VF (2014 line) in Faded Cherry Sunburst. Mine's made in Indonesia and I think was actually manufactured 2013 (if I am reading the serial correctly.. can't find much info on serials on the webz). Before picking this up I've played a Schecter for about 8 years so I'm new to the ESP/LTD feel/brand. I absolutely love the playability of this guitar, the DiMarzios and the overall look. Though I have one wish to make it even more awesome. I read about coil-tapping/splitting but still can't seem to wrap my head around it. Anyone know what would work/or sound best for these? Looking to go to a tech soon maybe, thanks for the info in advance guys

Zhalman

WoW, great pics, if had that many guitars I couldn't choose which one to play

Tomislav M.

Hello guys! This is my LTD EC 1000...I'm competely in love with this guitar..Strat is Jay Turser as you see,custom painted by me!  Cheers!

Matthew M.

nice collection there! i would buy many LTD's and ESP's soon!

Nick D.

I've just started my guitar adventure...picked up this EC-256 at the local shop.

Nathan S.

Nice pics guys, impressive stable JT!!! Here's mine, 4 LTD's , 2 ESP's and 3 non's. With an LTD V-200 on the way, should be here in a few days.

LTD EXP200, LTD FX360, LTD EC1000T, LTD EC1000VB/EMG, ESP ECLIPSE, ESP KH3

Nathan S.
Nathan S. wrote:

Nice pics guys, impressive stable JT!!! Here's mine, 4 LTD's , 2 ESP's and 3 non's. With an LTD V-200 on the way, should be here in a few days.

LTD EXP200, LTD FX360, LTD EC1000T, LTD EC1000VB/EMG, ESP ECLIPSE, ESP KH3

Just to clarify, the V-200 on the way is pre-lawsuit. Will post a pic of it when it shows up.

Nathan S.

NGD!!! Here's the newest addition to the family. Pre lawsuit LTD V200. 

jt76

I think I saw that one for sale,  I thought about it since I have never owned one,  but I had just bought a viper 256 so I had to pass.   Looks like it found a good home. Congrats, in my opinion those early ltd's are really nice.

Nathan S.

Thanks man! I stumbled across it on ebay last week, really wasn't looking to buy another guitar right now but I had been looking for one of those V ' s for a reasonable price for a couple years now and couldn't pass that one up. I gotta say I am very impressed with how well that old exp200 and v200 have set up, rival my bolt on KH3 in my opinion. Now just trying to decide how to mod them, put sperzels on the exp and will probably get a set for the V now as well, but I'm torn on pickups. I would like to put 81/81 in the exp and try out a het set in the V, but I'm almost kinda diggin the old school passive sound as well.

Post to Thread