NGD: TE-212

Updated
Mike B.

Hi All, I'm new in these parts, but thought I would take a look.

Just bought a TE-212, so not only are ESP/LTD guitars new to me, but in 25 years of playing, I have also never owned anything that looks remotely like a Telecaster

I got the BLK model, so none of the fancy chrome harware, its all blacker than black, but loving the look of the maple fingerboard

Also my first ever hardtail guitar, so lots of new experiences for me here.

Long term plan is to swap the bridge pickup out for a Duncan Little 59 or similar, and it will be used for drop tuning stuff

I will keep you all posted. 

Do any of you guys have experience of these? How do they compare to a MIM Fender Tele for example?

Sergio S.

you know, they look like telecasters, but they are for rock and metal, take for example jim root, not a big fan of hiim but he rocks a telecaster...

cpain

Have you gotten around to replacing the bridge pickup? I find that the low output of the bridge pickup doesn't match well with the neck humbucker. Is the JB lil 59' a direct replacent - does it fit?

Zhalman

I always wanted to try a tele, but never got to it, but certainly looks awesome in the metal scene thanks to Jim.

Matthew M.

i would like to get my hands on this one. i think these are made for heavy rock sound.

Post to Thread