New LTD owner

Updated
Soulreaper
I recently ordered a B-stock LTD EC 1000 black and It should be in my hands on tuesday. I'm still a noob at guitar and my current axe is a Squire strat. I've played the display models at my local guitar shops and totally loved the EC 1000 and wanted one even more after reading hundreds of reviews. I will post pictures once fedex delivers it.
MV-CTM

The 1000 series guitars are pretty nice, congrats.

Omerta

Nice ax enjoy!

JSHRED

Some of the LTD's may be some of the best value going. And even though I only play ESP, if I wanted another Eclipse I'd be looking at LTD, since they have the full 24 frets I need. The 1000 series is really nice, no doubt. Maybe toss some Blackouts in there someday and go conquer the world with your weapon of metal destruction.

ltdman87

Nice guitar. I really like it. Can't wait to get mine next month. H-1001FR Deluxe. =] I'll also get some good pictures. How does the guitar sound?

Soulreaper

Nice guitar. I really like it. Can't wait to get mine next month. H-1001FR Deluxe. =] I'll also get some good pictures. How does the guitar sound?

It sounds very powerful even though a vox headphone amp. I just did the 18volt mod to the EMG's and it sounds better than ever. No regrets!

mihnea

Maybe I can't see properly, but what's B-stock about it?

TJ H.

Right on man! I work in a music store and alot of the times B-stock stuff is a huge steal! Hope your enjoying it!

Eet Fuk

Hey, all you out there,

I just got my "new", second-hand LTD MH-100QMNT guitar, which I find really nice. This is my first guitar, produced by ESP, and I find it really satisfying. Altough it is a quite basic series from the brand, it delivers a really decent package for playing harder type of music, which really suits my thrash\heavy metal style of playing. I am completely satisfied with it, my next aim is to buy one from the 1000 Deluxe series. 

Cheers. 

Rod Ruvalcaba

Every EC1000 model is almost perfect as the ESP Eclipse series. I Love My EC 1000 VB with Seymour Duncan humbuckers, but EMG's provides great tone specially for heavy riffs style. Wahtever is the model you're getting, you'll be pleased and you'll see that this guitar is gonna upgrade you're skill level, very easy to handle. Congratsulations and welcome to this comunity !!

Karsten h.

Yeah I initially wanted to get the EMG's for the 1000VB but they didn't carry any at local music store, however they did have the ones with Duncans and man is it a killer guitar!

Matt C.

Enjoy man, I've been recently converted to the Ltd esp range. Have three now that cover almost all my needs. Can also recommend the emg JH set for some kick ass pickups. 

Derrick C.

Nice! How has it been since you've received it?

Post to Thread