LTD amazing quality!?!

Updated
iconic
Just bought my first Ltd. A Viper 1000 Deluxe and I must say its unbelievable how this guitar can feel and play like guitars that cost more than twise as much?! I didnt have any expectations but Im really impressed. Ive been playing guitar for twenty years or so, mostly Gibson. I thought that Korean made guitars was going to be of a much lower standard than this?
Kannon

Yeah. Though, around the last days of when I worked in music retail, I couldn't say that the newest Korean LTDs felt the same as the older ones. Just may have been my own perceptions.

Murdoc

I want to get a mik Ltd so I can have both, only then can I speak from experience. All I know is that i play my mic m300fm over my mia Fender all the time!

Just sayin'

Annia

I still have my first ESP/ltd ex50 and it still plays as great as when I bought it a while back. Honestly one of my favorites to practice with :)

cecilbag

I didn't like my chinese ltd but I'm glad to hear it's improved

Goji

Yes I definately agree with the Korean LTD's. I just got my first LTD 2 months ago, which is a 2012 Deluxe Viper 1000. Excellent quality and feel, only downfall is the nut. What ever they are using for the nuts is total crap! I replaced it with a black TUSQ nut and now its perfect! You can check out pics of it in the Vipers Unite! Post Em post. ;)

iconic

Yes I definately agree with the Korean LTD's. I just got my first LTD 2 months ago, which is a 2012 Deluxe Viper 1000. Excellent quality and feel, only downfall is the nut. What ever they are using for the nuts is total crap! I replaced it with a black TUSQ nut and now its perfect! You can check out pics of it in the Vipers Unite! Post Em post. ;)

Do you have the earvana nut?

StaggerLee

Great quality. The only thing I don't care for is the cheap ass wiring. Also, I had a hell of a time finding replacement parts when ditching the EMGs for passive pickups. Had to drill wider holes for CTS pots, for example.

Post to Thread