LTD amazing quality!?!

Updated
iconic
Just bought my first Ltd. A Viper 1000 Deluxe and I must say its unbelievable how this guitar can feel and play like guitars that cost more than twise as much?! I didnt have any expectations but Im really impressed. Ive been playing guitar for twenty years or so, mostly Gibson. I thought that Korean made guitars was going to be of a much lower standard than this?
Metaldude

hey there , yeah I heard that the ltd 1000 series kick some ass ! I once played with a EC -1000 and the neck contour and everything felt perfect although I realized that it was a 1000 soon .

what about some pics ? ;)

1point8t

Any of the Korean guitars that come out of the World Instruments factory are usually top notch...

BluntJones

I have a korean made ltd truckster and it is a awesome guitar .
The high end ltds seem to be some of the best bang for your buck instruments on the market .

Spoonylove

I've owned 2 Korean LTD's (a Sig Series and a 1000 series) and both were great. Glad you enjoy your new guitar!

Metaldude

Wow looks beautiful !!

DanieLibuy

Looks pretty good!

iconic

Im allready getting me another one! Love them!!!

cecilbag

I have always found the Korean guitars to be very nice. I can't say the same for the newer Chinese ones, I hope they get better

pillbug

Welcome to the club. I have 3 LTDs. Yes they are excellent quality.

Brendan Breakdown

Just bought my first Ltd. A Viper 1000 Deluxe and I must say its unbelievable how this guitar can feel and play like guitars that cost more than twise as much?!

I didnt have any expectations but Im really impressed. Ive been playing guitar for twenty years or so, mostly Gibson. I thought that Korean made guitars was going to be of a much lower standard than this?

congratulations on your new guitar. I've been plying LTD deluxe modes for a long time now and every time i pick one up i always feel amazed..there is just something that feels perfect about these guitars. they are a pleasure to play, hold, and look at.

iconic

Ive tried every brand there is and these feel like expensive premium guitars! Its a shame that I never played one earlier!!! I think LTD clearly show how overpriced some guitar manufacturer really is... (gibson) ;-)

Amped Up

Yep, they do a good job on the 1000 series. I'll probably be picking up a gold burst EC-1000 very soon.

load more replies (2 of 2)
smorgdonkey

They call Korea 'the new Japan'. Japan went from sketchy to competing head-to-head with the top manufacturers in the world. They went on to exceed them. Now the top manufacturers in the world are so tight that it ends up being personal preference.

Korea is that now too and really has been for about 10 +/- years.

bloodybassist

Hello I had no idea the quality of LTDs till i got my 1st one, i cant afford much but i got a b55 bass and i was blown away way better than its "competitors" then this year i got a F254(w/ EMG HZ passives) and again astounded i think im hooked on ltd/esp now Note: Both from Indonesia

armycopter

Congratulations! I too was greatly surprised by the quality of these instruments. Once the sales guy handed me my LTD, I knew I had to have it. It just feels amazing in my hands.

Kannon

My first LTD was a 1000/Deluxe series from Korea, a few years back. They were pretty good back then (though, the machined earvana nut was kind of a pain). I wonder what they're like nowadays. Haven't played any in a while.

Even my fairly old M-252 is pretty neat.

NeedsMoreBlueBell

My first LTD was a 1000/Deluxe series from Korea, a few years back. They were pretty good back then (though, the machined earvana nut was kind of a pain). I wonder what they're like nowadays. Haven't played any in a while.

Even my fairly old M-252 is pretty neat.

They should still be the same. Aren't they still Korean?

Post to Thread