What would you like to see from ESP in 2012?

Updated
What would you like to see from ESP in 2012?
Title says it all. Thought I'd ask this since Winter NAMM is almost here.
Trendkill

FLying Vs with reverse banana headstocks.

Gazmonster

90s m1 custom neck through reissued

1point8t

90s m1 custom neck through reissued

x 1,000,000

load more replies (1 of 1)
Guitar God

I'd like to see them bring back the M2 Urban Camo. That guitar was sick! Remember seeing that guitar on here back in '05 when I was 13 and always thought they were sick and wanted one. Also like to see a Deluxe V - one with a Floyd and one string thru. Like to also see a different Viper 1000 - like the old one with EMGs without the pickguard. A Viper with a Floyd, I'd like to see, too. Think That would be cool. Would also like to see an F 1000, since I don't recall them ever making one. And would like to see them bring back the Diamond plate LTD EX. Last, but not least, BRING BACK THE COCK STOCK ON THE LTD H's!

OutlawTorn

Mx-250

dor f.

guitars with old jackson style headstock!!

GRAVESEED

I'd like to see Eclipse-II USA FT models. like the EC-1000/CTM but better.

Zorlac

ANYTHING with a kahler.
But...
Preferably w.o gay inlays
Neckthrough
Emgs
Ebony board
No inlays
Interesting finishes

Murdoc

ANYTHING with a kahler.
But...
Preferably w.o gay inlays
Neckthrough
Emgs
Ebony board
No inlays
Interesting finishes

IDK what ppl have against inlays. I love different inlays.

autumn_spirit_1

stephen carpenter models in WHITE!!!!!!

TheShortestStruuaaww

I want an EC-1000 without regular silver binding (not that fugly abalone binding) and silver hardware....basically an EC-1000 with the EC-401 Black finish.

maxident213

- Bring the Forest-GT to North America, even if it's only for a year.

- 7-strings with passive pups.

Murdoc

I want an EC-1000 without regular silver binding (not that fugly abalone binding) and silver hardware....basically an EC-1000 with the EC-401 Black finish.

We already covered this, read my post#9.

autumn_spirit_1

heres my esp wish list
1. 7 string EC with a floyd
2. SC 7 model with passive pick ups HHS with a baritone scale(no 7 should have a 25. scale neck) and with more color options. esp white and if possible take out that stupid ass sig on the 12th fret. (who the fuck thought it looked better that way compared to the clean non inlay look..... one of esp's biggest fuck ups if you ask me. that was one of the things that made his guitar awesome)
3. SC 8 string in new colors
4. ax model in a 7 string
5. ec models in a more traditional color with passive pick ups. but still with the esp metal playability. i want to retire my LP standard with a better playing esp model.
6. a RD model both bass and 6 and 7 guitar.

autumn_spirit_1

when i say more trad colors for EC im talking about honey burst and vintage sunburst like the gibson lp where it doesnt follow the body curve. and without the worn look.

citation75

an ec1000 with sh-5 or duncan distortion bridge sh-1 neck tone pros bridge gibson lp custom style split inlays jumbo 22 frets rosewood fretboard cts pots and switches

autumn_spirit_1

yeah NO MORE Abalone!!!!!!! i always wanted a 1000 model but the abalone turned me off.

autumn_spirit_1

That ec would be sweet as a single hum with a baritone scale and number inlays like meegs old bc rich

horizon

how about some natural mahogany H or MH models, no flamed or quilted shit tho

Murdoc

How about an ltd version of KH's Eclipse w/ black widow inlays and graphics.

Danacus

I'd like to see an LTD version of the NV. $2,500 for the ESP is retarded.

Guitar God

I'd like to see an LTD version of the NV. $2,500 for the ESP is retarded.
I'd also like to see that, too. Only diss the Kahler because I'm not a Kahler fan @ all. Floyds are WAY better. I'd also like to add(forgot to mention it in my first post when I started this thread) that I'd like to see an LTD SV. And - even though I'm not huge on 7 strings - a 7 string M, too.

Post to Thread