pre-lawsuit v-200 info

Updated
Digiadaamore
hey guys looking at pre-lawsuit v-200. does anyone have insight into these any soundclips demos? anything would be helpful
Digiadaamore

i know it has an alder body and maple neck does it sound like other guitars with that ie a bolty kh-2? or does it have the warmer amoother v sound a mahogany v would have?

Geetarguy70

I have one dude and I put in EMG's and a bone nut and it is way heavier than a Gibson V and sounds like a beast!

Digiadaamore

I have one dude and I put in EMG's and a bone nut and it is way heavier than a Gibson V and sounds like a beast!

thats what i want to here mine would have 81/60. can it do smooth warm kinda sounds or metallica style cleans?

Geetarguy70

Yuppers. It doesn't have the jumbo frets of the JH-1 but it sounds really good. I have used it live for 2yrs and it has never let me down, stays in tune etc

Digiadaamore

ok that sounds awesome. id love to see some video of it if you have any

fourmz

I have one with the 81/60 combo and carbon fiber nut. I catch alot of flak about it not being a real JH-1 but I love it, its a blast to play.

Brian6262

Hey fourmz! I am actually in the market for a V200 and if your interested in selling? Thank you

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread