anyone else want an 8 string Viper?

Updated
twiztedchild
Am I alone in wanting one? I mean there are alot of 8 strings that are superstrats but othing that is even slightly "Extreme" and I was thinking a Viper would be perfect. also some thing like a "Viper-418" for people on a budget. Anyways, just thinking, and wanting to know what other people think about this.
onemilelost

Be a man and tune your guitar to 1/2 step up from standard.

twiztedchild

na, i play 7 strings tuned to drop G so why not get an 8 and have all the range? lol

Zero

well, the regular viper is neckheavy, and the 417 is even more neck-heavy, so... no. Why not a V-417/418?

slovakzombiehero

well, the regular viper is neckheavy

Not when the strap pin is in the right place.

twiztedchild

well, the regular viper is neckheavy, and the 417 is even more neck-heavy, so... no. Why not a V-417/418?

I had thought about a V 8 string as well. Right now its only Schecter V-8s and they are limited so a V-417/418 to me would be fucking sweet.

dawg

8 Strings aren't my thing, so I don't really care if they make one

Vegetta

Personally no because my crappy amp has a hard enough time with 7 strings :P

But more ERG choices = Better

twiztedchild

Personally no because my crappy amp has a hard enough time with 7 strings :P

But more ERG choices = Better

get a better amp then lol hell right now im just using a floot pod plus. and yes more ERG = better.

load more replies (1 of 1)
ROCK (MONSTER) CORTEZ

Been looking for a 7-string ESP or LTD Viper for quite a while Everywhere I Go or the websites I go there discontinued can someone Courtney for the right direction to find one even the ESP company told me on the email that there's discontinued

Post to Thread