Show me your modified ESP/LTD guitars/basses.

Updated
Mr. Wicked
I don't mean just pickups. I'm talking hardware or even finish. Would you even modify an ESP or just a LTD?
Jonnybee

Nice inlays! Totally agree bout the neck. I find myself picking up my EC-50 before my MH-250 just because of how slick the neck plays!!!

garyjfoster

dig it

slovakzombiehero

I feel like if Tfr knew what tuning I had it in he'd be even more angry and would call the guitar cops on me.

HAY YAH

my M-200UC

removed floyd style trem, added kahler
slayer inlays added
putting in blackouts next

blistered earth

you dont still have that 307 laying around do you

Josh in NY

you dont still have that 307 laying around do you

Nope, sorry. That guitar sold back in '04. I take it you got some cash???

load more replies (1 of 1)
blistered earth

nah but if you did id switch my order and save up even more for ya to buy that
i love those

jlockhartmusic

has anyone ever had a custom pickguard fitted for the EC series? I'm thinking about getting one done for my EC1k

ProfessorExp

has anyone ever had a custom pickguard fitted for the EC series? I'm thinking about getting one done for my EC1k

It wont fit unless you move or get rid of that first vol knob. I wanted to do it to my EC 256 and thats the problem I ran into. If you had the old style 2 & 2 control layout (like the truckster, iron cross, etc) you would just have to shave a little off the middle piece between the pickups and it would fit perfectly, but that knob on the new style EC's is in the way.

...Well, unless you drill a big hole in the middle of it LOL

AstroBDean

Got an LTD Screaming Skull brand new for under 200 dollars. Nice guitar, but not my taste in graphics. This is what I've got after a weekend of sanding, waterslide decals, and lacquering. My "Plan 9 From Outer Space" guitar.

91horizon

Got an LTD Screaming Skull brand new for under 200 dollars. Nice guitar, but not my taste in graphics. This is what I've got after a weekend of sanding, waterslide decals, and lacquering. My "Plan 9 From Outer Space" guitar.

I like it. Good movie as well.

antipole

casket56, can you plost more pictures of your Viper. I absolutely love it. It give me seriously GAS.

Zero

The way old LTDs had actual abalone inlays from the factory. The LTD logo on the 12th, though, is plastic. Not like the abalone on my Mirage custom :-p

This one actually has the serial stamped on the fretboard right below the 24th fret. It's a hair above 45000, but I don't know LTD production amounts, or how the serials are done. I assume sequentially, but I'm not sure.

deus ex machina

Abalone dot inlays are not THAT uncommon. My F-205 bass has those too. My Ibanez SZ320 does as well.

Cool guitar, BTW!

Zero

Yeah, the wiring has something screwy going on, though. I've gotta re-do it, and it's getting a nicer bridge in a week or so.

Justinschut

yeah M-255's dont come with those... what's that blue one in the background ?

AstroBDean

iklomate,

I got the waterslide decal sheets locally from a train hobby store. I printed my design on normal paper, and then took it to a copy store and had it copied on to the waterslide paper. Depending on what you do, you have to spray a couple of coats of laquer on the paper before wetting it. The best results would come from an ALPS printer if you can find one.

Dilzdo21

yah , the older ones are pretty much standard series guitars with LTD logos

Post to Thread