Anyone know which guitar I should get?

Updated
Tsmith541
I'm a new member here and i'm trying to figure out which guitar i should get. I really like the EX series but the 401 and 401DX are too expensive. I'm thinking of the EX-260, the M200FM, and the F-250. I dont have a large buget. (around $400 max.) but I am flexible. Any Ideas? -Tsmith541 (P.S. I play metal, and hard rock.) (P.S.S. I have no problem playing a sig.)
sirsloop

H500 w/ duncans

EvolutionVII

H500 w/ duncans

+1 Best bang for buck I guess

hitiuga

I'm a giant fan of the FX series. I think the EX's would look better with a FX headstock imo.

singlecoilpickup

Cool, thanks man.

Tsmith541

Thanks for the craiglook sugestion, Singlecoilpickup!

sirsloop

why are you going to change the picksups anyways? If you get something that has duncans or EMG's why would you spend more money and change? You might as well put that money into getting a nicer guitar.

Velt017

Yeah, don't change pickups, get a different guitar.

Even if the guitar with the pickups in it you want is $200 more, that's probably what you'd be spending on the pickups with the install.

Butch

Dude you can get a couple of the 1k series Ltd's at samash closeout sale for $599. Thats a steal.

Tsmith541

Does anyone know where I can get a V-401?

Tsmith541

Y'know, nvm. I guess I'm Just going to got the M-200FM. My b-day is in 12 days or so, so unless someone has a better idea, I guess i'm just going to get the M-200FM. I can live with the LH-301's for a while, so I guess that's just that. thanks all of you!

load more replies (1 of 1)
garyjfoster

get the guitar you really want...dont settle for anything less

Tsmith541

What I want is that guitar on your I.D., garyjfoster, I was thinking today, and I thought that I really didn't need a floyd rose, so I'm thinking that maybe an EX-260. And why is agathis so terrible? AND FOR ALL WHO ARE WHINING ABOUT WHY I WANT TO CHANGE MY PICKUPS; The reason I want to change are to EMG passives, which are cheaper then their active cousins.

Tsmith541

OK ppls, Its like 7 or 8 days till, and thers a very nice BC rich nj warlock on GC used for 400... so i guess that it may be it! Thx 4 everything! It's got everything I want, FR original, 81/85 setup, and a sick body shape!

Velt017

That deluxe NJ warlock on there is sweet. I have the Deluxe Jr. V. They are very sweet guitars, definitely a good find if you can get it.

Great choice there bro.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread