300 series

Updated
guitarist1993
I've got a deal pending on an LTD M-307. Can someone tell me about this series? Any info is appreciated.
5150-Viper

very good series.. the attention to detail i found to be superior on the older ESP / LTD's compared to the knew in my experience. you don't come across the m-307's very often so id snag it if its a good deal.

guitarist1993

very good series.. the attention to detail i found to be superior on the older ESP / LTD's compared to the knew in my experience. you don't come across the m-307's very often so id snag it if its a good deal.

Is 400 with a case a good deal? It looks to be mint

5150-Viper

yep that i would say is a good deal if its in good condition.. you definetely won't find them cheaper then that if there mint. with a case id get it if your looking for a good seven string with a floyd. what are the pickups in it?

guitarist1993

yep that i would say is a good deal if its in good condition.. you definetely won't find them cheaper then that if there mint. with a case id get it if your looking for a good seven string with a floyd. what are the pickups in it?

EMG 707 hz.

5150-Viper

hmm, i dont know much about those, but im guessing since its an HZ its there passive version of the 707.. this you will probably want to upgrade im guessing

Justinschut

300 series are cool, they're like the 400 series with passive pickups

Mr Pigwalk

The tuners aren't grovers either. IMO same as 5150 said, better attention to detail, better sounding wood, all around superior instruments. VERY well priced back in the day too.

OutlawTorn

LTDs 7-10 years ago were great guitars and very well priced the 100 and 300 series from '02 are great guitars

SixFlames

noes! I want that H-307! D:

heh, possibly talking about the same deal here...
unless the one you be thinking of really has them there Hz's on it, then probably not.

Post to Thread