What LTD models should ESP bring back?

Updated
rudygeorge
What LTD models should ESP bring back? I think that they should bring back the LTD H-1000 with the cockstock but without the abalone binding.
blistered earth

i agree

Metal_Master555

The ESP M-II Urban Camo!!!!
The LTD M-307, 7 string with better paint jobs

Lefty_Xplorer

Left handed EXP's - in white. Just for me, lol

RZfreak

i see a lot of people that have LTDs that ive never seen before.. i wish they would still make a lot of the ones they dont make anymore.

kurotenshi

I do have to admit that ESP is almost only signature guitars but the fact of the matter is that the main market is on the LTD price range. If I had the money to get an ESP I would rather get a custom one and then buy LTD's just to say I have one of "that" body shape.
I'm not very familiar with old models but I would rather see more options than more models.

RZfreak

plus i wish they had the models from the japan site here.

Dilzdo21

the mv series and cock stock

kurotenshi

I have to admit I never knew about the Japanese site. The signature series from the Japanese guys are absurd. I always assumed that the guitars Mana used were like custom orders....
New opinion, RZfreak is totally right, and I bet the A/flying A models would sell like beer on a bike show.

elscorcho

Phoenix II, PLEASE ....I want one sooo bad but don't know if I can swing the ESP version......

green_92_240sx

EC2005. It needs to be a production model every year just without the 30th anniversary logo.

DNAx

The LTD MX130 and the EXP-200/300. And no buts! :D

TWS

Cock-stocked H models.

Justinschut

H301 :)

Mofoski9000

any cockstock. anything with a humbucker in the bridge, single coil in the neck combo.

$uperpuma

any cockstock. anything with a humbucker in the bridge, single coil in the neck combo.
THis + hardtail

LTDnut

M-302

FugitiveMind1990

more 400at models plus the semi-hollow 300's too

scaryfried

Cockstocks. Classiest looking headstock of all time, not sure why they stopped production...

Post to Thread