ESP/LTD EC's with Reverse Pointed headstock??

Updated
twiztedchild
Has this been done? I rented GH: Metallica the other day and made an EC like this with the Reverse pointed headstock, like the KH's headstocks, and a Floyd Rose on it. Now, I know it's just a game, but I was wondering if anyone Actully hade one made like this?
OutlawTorn

never seen one.....

but i :rollin when i saw that the iron cross was only "$2,500"

xchumfiestax

gross

OutlawTorn

gross

+1

i think it would fail as well

morphius1

Eclipses should never have a reversed headstock, let alone a KH style one!

OutlawTorn

Eclipses should never have a reversed headstock, let alone a KH style one!

i dont even like the kh-3 headstock 8o

load more replies (2 of 2)
Dilzdo21

ew

twiztedchild

I know that That shape should have the 3x3 and only be like 24.75" scale. but I was thinking of getting one like that, but 25.5" and that headstock. to be different mainly. Or maybe even a 7 string like that.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Borked Bob

that kl style ec is hawt

OutlawTorn

yes they do, you just have to find the people say atleast 6 to buy the guitars before a dealer will be able to place the order with ESP

Bradley

yes they do, you just have to find the people say atleast 6 to buy the guitars before a dealer will be able to place the order with ESP

Cool, lets get some more ideas up in the air around here ;)

xchumfiestax

yes and no

you can make some limited changes to Standard series ESP models

I think you would need about 40 or so for a limited run of ltds or something

load more replies (2 of 2)
CL4P-TP

Why the hell would you want a 24.75" guitar with 24 frets anyway? 25.5" is barely enough for me.

Bradley

It all comes down to preference when it comes to wanting a certain scale length, there is no right or wrong. I now own an old 2007 MH-1000 (black, pearl binding), it has a 25.5 scale and I enjoy it but I'm most comfortable on a 24.75 or a 25.0 scale length Axe, thats just preference, its not even an opinion. Like I said, It all comes down to personal playing preference, there is no right or wrong...

CL4P-TP

Didn't you used to bust my chops for this opinion?

No, I've always agreed with it.

twiztedchild

Why the hell would you want a 24.75" guitar with 24 frets anyway? 25.5" is barely enough for me.

well if you noticed they EC guitr I used for that ic already had 24 frets :) and the floyd on it. I could go either why with it really I played those Epiphone Profocey, sorry I can't spell lol, models an they had 24 frets and are only 24.75" scale

load more replies (1 of 1)
Velt017

I would never buy a guitar with a bridge only pickup. I mean seriously, how do you play that ominous clean stuff and not have it sound like ass without a neck pickup, I know I know its not that different, just for my tastes its not worth it.

Curt Daddy

you mean abalone right brad?

Bradley

you mean abalone right brad?

Nope, there was an MH-1000 that was black with a pearl binding all the way around and I own one, I'll post pics once I get a camera.

Post to Thread