Yet another LTD EXP question

Updated
skylarkman
Hey guys I have a question for ya'lls. I have a LTD EXP its a bolt on neck and had some ESP humbuckers in it that LOOKED like EMG's Im trying to figure out exactly what model this one is it dosent have the standard Model name on the 12th fret and the serial number is stamped in the fret board at the last fret any ideas if helpful i can post a few pics of her and the serial number Thanks
Gfunk

Ltd Exp-200

skylarkman

thanks was that common to put the serial on the fret board like that (just never seen one like that before) and is there any site where i can decode the serial to find out what year she is and all? I grabbed this guitar off ebay like a year ago for just over 200 and have been slowly fixing it up and replacing what needs to be replaced next is the neck since the trus wont adjust the neck at all anymore and its still has a small amount of bow to it OH i did have another question Im assuming that if i need a new neck Im going to have to go through Warmoth to get one correct? if so Where could i get a LTD sticker for the headstock all i ever see are ESP stickers and i dont want to make her something that she is not

Microdomus

I think they started with the model name in the 12th after 1998. Not completly sure though...

Prostheta

Yep. I've got an LTD EXP-200 #43103 which i've considered dating, but all I know is...it's pretty old ;-)

Post to Thread