Musician's Friend wrong again...

Updated
Musician's Friend wrong again...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-MH103-Quilted-Maple-Electric-Guitar?sku=514872 They say the new MH-103's are set-neck.. LIARS! They're bolt-ons.....
thehitman47

they also say theyre mahogany bodies...WTF????

deftoneskidd

eeeeeeeeeeh, wrong again! MF sucks.....

deftoneskidd

uberwigget

Yeah they've got a few things wrong in catalog also.

espdood

It's not just musician's friend..its a bunch of other big name music internet companies that have the descriptions way wrong. It's in the norm.

gab4554

They say the new MH-103's are set-neck.. LIARS!

worst they said Set-thru

Nova

wow, theres a world of difference between a bolt on and a set thru, thats no small mistake!

thehitman47

they put those tings to convince u to buy it already

Axle

I've seen them, they have neck-thru construction.

asbloodrunsblack

wtf , 103s ? no they dont lol
103s - cheap - bolt on

Joe_Bradburry

i've stopped trusting online guitar store descriptions. like 50% of them are wrong. if i'm wondering about features i just go to the companies website.

espdood

i've stopped trusting online guitar store descriptions. like 50% of them are wrong. if i'm wondering about features i just go to the companies website.

+1

Matthew

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of errors in descriptions. I've never had a bad experience buying from them though, despite all the shit talking I hear about them.

moosemeister

I've never had a problem with MF. Even though they have screwed a few things up, I dont have any problems with them.

Like mentioned above, you always have to look at the company site to ensure your purchase decision is a good one. Because when I bought my F-255, they said it was EMGHZ pick ups. But I looked at the ESP site and it said ESP Pickups.

gab4554

when I bought my F-255, they said it was EMGHZ pick ups. But I looked at the ESP site and it said ESP Pickups.

EMGHZ and EMG ESP kinda the same.

Axle

My next guitars are all going to be ESPs, starting off with the MH-103 Quilted Maple Blue.

Axle

I don't care what anyone says, ESP is the best guitar and bass company there is. I'm always skeptic about trying out new guitar companies, but ESP agreed with me. At first, I thought they were like any other guitar company, but after I saw the Ninja 600 and the Alexi 600 I knew ESP was the right guitar company for me to go with. I know that when I get a record deal, I'm going to go with strictly ESP. My first custom model will be a see thru black M-100 with a Floyd Rose, EMG H4 humbuckers, maple fretboard and neck-thru construction. Second will be a Ninja 600 with a floyd rose. ESP ROOLZ!

ShreddyMcFunTits

Can we leave the realm of your thoughts and dreams and focus on the topic at hand?

JoeBender

I don't care what anyone says, ESP is the best guitar and bass company there is. I'm always skeptic about trying out new guitar companies, but ESP agreed with me. At first, I thought they were like any other guitar company, but after I saw the Ninja 600 and the Alexi 600 I knew ESP was the right guitar company for me to go with. I know that when I get a record deal, I'm going to go with strictly ESP. My first custom model will be a see thru black M-100 with a Floyd Rose, EMG H4 humbuckers, maple fretboard and neck-thru construction. Second will be a Ninja 600 with a floyd rose. ESP ROOLZ!

Can we leave the realm of your thoughts and dreams and focus on the topic at hand?

Yeah, that was quite random..

Post to Thread