New Guitar Day!!!!:)

Updated
tallicag20
Wassup guys!!!...i just picked up my brand new FX-400 and ITS. IS. AMAZING. looking!!...the body's thin, its not heavy at all(compared to my other guitar (b.c. rich warlock))...i'll posting pics shortly!!
Shreddy

Congratz!

N3rdAl3rt

pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Ramp

I got this guitar back in December and ever since it's been here playing the D string open makes this rattling noise and makes an additional sound that is a half step above the note. Also, the higher frets on the higher strings cut out way too soon (especially fret 24 on the high E string). I'm still kind of noobish when it comes to tremolos and think that something wasn't set up correctly. I adjusted everything that I can think of and these still happen. Anyone have any idea of how to fix this??? Thanks.

Err btw wrong form. Meant to post in technical support but accidently posted here. . .

load more replies (2 of 2)
tallicag20

exactly how do u put up pic?
I got 'em but i dont know how...

N3rdAl3rt

i don't feel like explaining, put the link and i can post it for you

tallicag20

they're too "big" i cant post em
I'll find a way even if i have to take other pics...

rockinhockey

Yeah those FXs look amazing. congrats man.

metalhobo

should be 81b/60n

tallicag20

the neck is great...slides very good...the only thing that bothers me is that when a ordered it the ESP site said that the guitar had spretzel tuner...and mine doesn't....i just went to check and the site changed it to Grover tuners...anyway I love this ax and anyone who thinks about getting one should!!

White Bish0p

That is one Killer looking axe. Congratz man.

God Bless You.

Det Brinnande Röda

Nice score.. see you got a pretty nice top too!!

TREVA

humm If it was mine I will spray all over it some transparent painting.
Maybe blue or purple,not covering the wood ,just giving it some color .
But that's just my taste .

BigSillyGoose

Very cool!

takesnogutz666

sweet dude nice buy, hows the balance on that thing?

takesnogutz666

damn... if i moved the strap button to the neck heel would it halt the dive completely?

Metfuk

damn... if i moved the strap button to the neck heel would it halt the dive completely?

I'm pretty sure it would.
But if you don't want to move it yet...try one of those straps that are rough on the inner side so that it won't slip over your shoulder.

load more replies (1 of 1)
tallicag20

probably but i'm not the one to tell you where to put the new strap button...and personally i wouldnt move the SB on a new guitar like this one...id like to keep it like it is...

frantic77

thats hot man,congas

apprentice

Jeeezzz!!!
started my fx GAS seriously.....
Congrats.....excelent choise

Post to Thread