Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
Vivo

@ BlackWidow ESP: What the fuck happened to the second PU??

fuzzymuffler

I took it out and but electrical tape over the cavity.

MV-CTM

^that top looks killer man

Metahead

^that top looks killer man

agreed

njrusmc

MH 250 NT? Not a bad axe, I was thinking about buying it but the 400 was worth the extra 150$ in my opinion :)

___KC___

could someone post the pics in the links, they arent working for me.

Espftw

How do i put the picture in the reply instaed of a link? (im kinda new here)
And yes its a MH 250NT.

___KC___

ugh.... do you know how to host images? if you do, then host it and go down to the bottom of this page where it says quick reply, and click the button that looks like a little mountain and a little circle, above the place where you type, then put the url of the pic in there, and press ok.

___KC___

is that an 07 or 08 model???

Espftw

07, got it a short time before christmas

Rich

hey, new here...these are my ltds: 01 EX 351 (Emg 81b, 85n) and '04 i think M-302

dont mind one of my ESP's in the background lol :)

Rich

the pic gets bigger if you click on it...im a noob i dont know how put the pic directly in the reply so i was just attaching it hahah :(

PerfectForm

ill take a better pic when it gets light :)

SuperDuperNaut

starlovin that EC1000 looks AWESOME! that is one rare case where the abalone does not look overdone (imo).

PerfectForm

Nps. Yea there really nice, and very good for the money, i got the 260 version cause im not really a fan of active pups :p

___KC___

^wow

ESPimperium

Thanks.

The EC-1000VHB will soon have a BKP Painkiller in the bridge as the JB is gone next week when i get the painkiller.

Im also thinking about getting a couple other pickups as well, when im in to get it.

Z mann R2

Holy gigantic pictures batman!!!!

ESPimperium

Holy gigantic pictures batman!!!!

Thats what i put up, massive 5mega pixel immages for everyone to get the exact quality that the axe is.

And the fact i think ive got the best flame top on a LTD EC-1000VHB ive ever seen, and ive seen about 5 others in person and about 5 others on pics.

Post to Thread