Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
StayTun3d

damnn, I didn't notice the other toggle in the pics till you pointed it out ( didnt look hard). Thats sick!

shathe

anyone else think EMG is retarded for including CHROME pickup screws with the het set?

LoopCat

^ Nice man. looks like the fret board is darker than mine? or is it just the light?

LoopCat

Yeah it definitely looks different. I'll check when my one was made when I get home. They might have changed them a bit this year?

ESPEngelke

So here are my cheap ass guitars, but they do their job well so I cannot complain! Dont complain about my Sharpie artwork, it comes right off with nail polish remover. lol

1) 2006 LTD EC-50 which the awesome old body style. Tuned .Standard E

2) A 2006 (so I think, stupid old serial #'s) LTD M-155 that I STILL can't find any info about. Tuned Drop D.

3) ..proof its a M-155 so I won't be called insane.

4) My new (used) MH-50 I got.. two days ago. Tuned Drop C.

Justinschut

Looks great, congrats and welcome!

Btw, is the slanted bridge pickup something new on the 350 ? Never noticed it on the 400's

armycopter

Looks great, congrats and welcome!

Btw, is the slanted bridge pickup something new on the 350 ? Never noticed it on the 400's

Thank you! I think it's an optical illusion with the picture. The pickup itself is not slanted, just the bridge.

Justinschut

Ah I see, it looked slanted in the first pic

Justinschut

It clearly says made in China, altho the "Handcrafted" is kinda misleading

rumblebox

Most of the china LTDs are better than indonesian LTDs..... And ESPs are made in japan... Except for the old "USA customs"

Justinschut

well that was random

~NT~

EC and Viper are really nice.

Where did you bought Viper?

pillbug

EC and Viper are really nice.

Where did you bought Viper?

I got the Viper and GUS-200 on closeout from Hix Bros. Music, Batavia IL

They had a holiday sale, I wasn't even looking at guitars, I was there to try out an amp :)

StaggerLee

EC-1000T/CTM with standard nut.

pillbug

EC-1000T/CTM with standard nut.

Very nice - on a side note, how do you like the blackstar amp?

load more replies (1 of 1)
jdkcfh666

Thanks i bought the red one last yr it was my first ltd an i wanted a mh1000 but hard to find a used one for the right price

~NT~

imho cream plastic parts would be more appropriate
But it still looks good. what is this model?

rumblebox

i like creme plastics with black coils, but with chrome covers i like black plastics.

Post to Thread