Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
jsp

Nothing wrong with surf green Squier teles.

Justinschut

Used to play Here Comes The Pain by Slayer on it :P

~NT~

I want that Jackson with a flag )) Nice thing!

Justinschut

really ? I think it's kinda hideous, but that's just me

Tdk24

It is kinda hideous. It was a closeout at MF for $199. It plays ok. Might just hang it on the wall at an angle. Good conversation piece right?

Justinschut

Well atleast we agree :P The LTD's are nice tho

Justinschut

Got it, had the ESP version, had it :p

I should play the EX more often

ammar

I was blown away with quality of the EC-1000, but my favorite of them all is the F-2005....amazing guitar

DragonMF

how much F and EX cost?

slovakzombiehero

how much F and EX cost?

It depends on the model, and look on musician's friend or something.

ammar

how much F and EX cost?

Back then, i paid what is equivalent to $800 for the F in 2006 and $730 for the EX-400BD in the end of 2007.

The LTD 400 series back then was made in Korea with high end hardware, similar to what is on the deluxe LTDs now.

Both the guitars are discontinued and some how hard to find. Glad i snatched them when I could.

rumblebox

love it!!

DayDay

At Work Currently, so Cant post Pics, but this is what I have.
LTD
M-100
MH-100 (currently being rebuilt)
M-255
MH-53 (currently being rebuilt)
Alexi 200

~NT~

Nice collection, yep

rumblebox

im guessing an mhnt, old horizon, new horizon?

Spoonylove

GreenKamikaze takes shitty guitars, and some how makes them shittier looking money pits. Congrats?

rumblebox

nice grammar, bro.

rumblebox

i like the higher end LTDs and think theyre a good value for the price, but the lower end ones put a bad taste in my mouth. in 07 i bought an indonesian MH-100QMNT, and it had a fucked up neck(a dip at the 1st and 2nd frets on the e and b strings), a shitty neck joint, and a bubble in the finish(which is not a true quilted maple top, just a paper thin veneer)...and an agathis body(agathis, basswood, poplar = shit). i put EMGs in it, and it sounded better of course, but it would never compare to a better wood. i used it for a while until i gave it to my brother and bought my MH-350NT. night and day difference. i know people talk shit about the new chinese LTDs, but this one is stellar in every way, and im comparing it to my '72 deluxe LP. i guess i got a good one. my first ESP (korean 99 m-100) also has INCREDIBLE playability and build quality. the only downside is the basswood body, which im replacing with maple or alder unit. obviously the true ESPs are better, and lord knows i want one badly, but until i have a band again and gig all the time i cant justify the price versus the higher end LTDs.

Post to Thread