Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
EvolutionVII

Very nice, I may have to get an EC256 and put in some golden EMGs myself.

andrei

very nice job, congas!

EvolutionVII

Thanks for the bigger pictures old friend!

barrachiel

Thanks for the bigger pictures old friend!
No problem ;)

barrachiel

the ec-1000 looks pretty sexy and the v is cool as fuck!! cool guitars, dude!

andrei

with that collection, you are welcome to the board :P

edit: allthou, judging by the join date, guess it's welcome back!

WhiteWolf

with that collection, you are welcome to the board :P

edit: allthou, judging by the join date, guess it's welcome back!

Thanks. I'm here every day but i rarely post :-)

andrei

:)) same here.

but your rig deserves a "congas!".

Beto

- LTD KH Jr, my travel guitar;

- 2003 MH-301, with the crappy original bridge replaced by a OFR-PRO - what turned that into a true guitar. I had already put an 81/85 set on it.

Shortly after replacing this one with the MH-400, LTD stopped making it as a neck-through guitar for a couple of years. Thereafter they stopped making it in Korea.

Justinschut

cool, I've also got a KH Jr. Only thing that bugs me about it, is that the nut seems too high.. If I play near the first fret, the note gets higher when I push the string down.

Do you have the same problem with yours ? Maybe it's the short scale

Beto

cool, I've also got a KH Jr. Only thing that bugs me about it, is that the nut seems too high.. If I play near the first fret, the note gets higher when I push the string down.

Do you have the same problem with yours ? Maybe it's the short scale

Yes, I do. And also I read a user review pointing it too. Another issue mine and his KH Jr share is that the high E string slips out of its slot far before it would be expected to. You can see what I mean in the picture below. I'd like to know if yours has the same issue.

I wonder if it worths replacing the nut. Have you considered this? If yes, have you already made some research regarding what would be a good option? On the other hand, let me know also if you get some job done at the original nut that solved the problem.

Thanks!

load more replies (1 of 1)
43%burnt

Dude, that seven string is sick!

BlackStar101

Thanks! I'm getting used to playing on the 7 string. It's my first time owning a 7. I love the finish on the 417s. Satin Black looks great. I'm going to get some anodized green Sperzels on it soon as well.

rumblebox

the 417 is next on my list!!!

ammar

Here is the family pic

Glad to be here...
file:///C:/Users/ammar/Pictures/DSC_0052.JPG

DragonMF

Here is the family pic

Glad to be here...
file:///C:/Users/ammar/Pictures/DSC_0052.JPG

Lucky basterd xD

Iron Dog

Nice guitars and welcome.

Gfunk

I don't own any LTDs.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

That H400 is nice

DUKE

I'm usually not for the 24-fret ECs or the abalone, but that guitar is HOT.

jamesw1301

Thank you! I also love this guitar very much!

rumblebox

to me a higher end LTD is a geat value. my $600 MH350nt plays way better than my 72 les paul and many other really expensives axes ive played. there are lots of better guitars out there, but for the price, not really. the only guitar ive played that totally made mine seem like a big block of shit was a mccarty from the mid 2000s and a custom shop les paul my friend has, but those both cost at least 5x as much.

Justinschut

I once owned a surf green Squier Tele

True story.

Post to Thread