Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
MV-CTM

wait you post NO pics in the thread you are SUPPOSED to post pics and then post pics in the thread you are NOT supposed to ? lol

hollowcrown

wait you post NO pics in the thread you are SUPPOSED to post pics and then post pics in the thread you are NOT supposed to ? lol

i've posted *links* to the photobucket pics in the spam thread. I've also posted pics of this guitar before in this thread! or a deluxe series thread. Either one of the 2 haha. It's on ebay now anyways dude

load more replies (1 of 1)
IceSlicer

see thru red?

exhibit-sbt

nice moon, love that V of yours, 350 model?

the left two are my ltd's; v-350 and ec-1000

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_84Su51gpBtI/TBSRuIGIpuI/AAAAAAAABCA/gsOsFVFBQ8U/s912/P6130057.JPG

M-o-o-n

The EX and the V are both 350 models. The V is black cherry i believe it was called and they EX is just red. They look the same color in the pic but they really aren't at all. I'm thinking I'm going to round out the collection with an EC1000 am M1000 both in black cherry. they have both at my local guitar center.

MV-CTM

they should really sell an ESP version of that MH-1000

RocknRolla

This is what she's gonna look like after the paint job.

DUKE

I actually dig how it would look with the stripes. Will it really say "super sport" though?

RocknRolla

Probably no super sport but some kind of hot rod insignia will be on there. I was thinking of using an actual badge off an old muscle car and having it black chromed to match the hardware. I'll be taking the bridge and pups out this weekend to paint her after I figure out which paint to use.

DUKE

Yeah, I think an insignia would look really sick. Would look good just under the tailpiece.

Good luck with the project, man. Take lots of pics and keep us updated on it!

RocknRolla

Will do!

El Jefe

im diggin that tobacco burst, nice git man!!

MisterM

Thx man!

garyjfoster

does the foam behind the nut do anything?

Borked Bob

^pwned

blistered earth

^ agreed

Feraledge

CONFEDERATE FLAG comes from the old Southern US. Having lived there and in the north, I can tell you what "the south will rise again" means, it means racist douche bags want to own slaves again.
I know history, I know Irish history. Do you think I give a fuck if the "rebel" flag was taken out of context and reused by someone who failed to recognize another apartheid state when it couldn't be more obvious?
Pawned my ass.

History trumps sport history.

SpicyPickles

You're a fucking faggot.

Trendkill

CONFEDERATE FLAG comes from the old Southern US. Having lived there and in the north, I can tell you what "the south will rise again" means, it means racist douche bags want to own slaves again.
I know history, I know Irish history. Do you think I give a fuck if the "rebel" flag was taken out of context and reused by someone who failed to recognize another apartheid state when it couldn't be more obvious?
Pawned my ass.

History trumps sport history.

I see you had dick for breakfast again this morning.

As I said.. I'd use a Rising sun flag.. but you'd probably accuse me of supporting the bombing of Pearl Harbour.

And PS... Cork is in the South of Ireland... and it's their first All Ireland Championship win in like 20 years. South - Rise again----

Dude, build a bridge and get over it... you're as bitter as a divorced lemon.

And you do know, the Dixie flag is protected in several states in the U.S .... burning one etc is Illegal....

MisterM

lets talk about fucking guitars

mansoncharles

lets talk about fucking guitars

More of this.

blistered earth

2355ha

Post to Thread