1.truckster
2.kh - 202
3. kh - 203 with spider transfer

congrats on the other lush guitars on here
chris

Shreddy

Yeah, very nice !

B1ackD3at4

Thanks, the thing plays like a dream, and sounds just as good as it looks.

Justinschut

cool, a friend of mine has the same, also black but not see through. Congrats

Nova

heh there
First post here....
I ordered a AX 400 on August 9th at my local authorised ESP dealer and still waiting for it...cant wait to grab this axe finally!

MV-CTM

blind guardian ftw, btw badass pic

Justinschut

I think bands/brands should give away more expensive guitars if they give away anything in a contest... It's always LTD 50 or 100

Anyway, my newest LTD kicks ass... it's the H301 (no trem) I also got a Viper Baritone, but havent played it that much yet

Justinschut

nice :) There should be more red pickups

Microdomus

Hmmmm...strange!

MV-CTM

those red and black pickups rule

ShreddyMcFunTits

I don't like the red, black and gold combination.

black SD's would have looked nicer imo.

Det Brinnande Röda

I like

DUKE

red and black is definitely tight, but i don't know if it matches too well with the abalone.

Stephy

I don't care much for the red and black with the gold either, but the guitar itself is awesome.

Madness

Viva 360, Out of the two M's you've listed, the 200fm is loads better than the 100fm, IMO. It plays better, feels better and looks cooler. The neck is a tad thinner on my 200fm and the fretwork is alot better. Love the coil tap too. It also costs around a $100 or so more.

If those are the two your considering then don't waste your money on the 100fm and save up for the 200fm, you get ALOT more for a little over $100...check the specs. FWIW, I think the MH's are better than both.

viva_360

Hey Madness thanks for the reply! ... Alot ppl are also telling me .. to get the MH series ... .. umm ... any plus points you could point out? My only cash limit could only let me reach to the mh-250 ...

Btw .. how are the Floyd rose's on all the LTD's?

Thanks!

Viva 360, Out of the two M's you've listed, the 200fm is loads better than the 100fm, IMO. It plays better, feels better and looks cooler. The neck is a tad thinner on my 200fm and the fretwork is alot better. Love the coil tap too. It also costs around a $100 or so more.

If those are the two your considering then don't waste your money on the 100fm and save up for the 200fm, you get ALOT more for a little over $100...check the specs. FWIW, I think the MH's are better than both.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Justinschut

that ACTUALLY hurt my eyes

Microdomus

Wow...Ubergay bass!

Post to Thread