Post your LTD's

Updated
Slatanic
I'll post mine up in a bit
PerfectForm

Love the kh-202, great guitar for the money, shame about the shitty black nickel :(

Metahead

... 'zat a 50 series?

MV-CTM

that thing looks amazing

Throne_Of_Lunacy

that thing looks amazing

+1

With_Strength_I_Burn

i hope there aren't communists here (or do i) and yes these pics are from the future

With_Strength_I_Burn

yes, i can it clearly, i see... more dimebag sigs.

Curt Daddy

yes, i can it clearly, i see... more dimebag sigs.

they need to lay off of the dime sigs now they are starting to do ones that he never even played.

Curt Daddy

lucky, I gotta say those are my favorite as well, and my little bro just as much of a dime fan as I am and he says if your such a dime fan then why are you not getting an ml or razorback(i am getting a splittail). and I told him that yeah ml's are cool and razorbacks as well but when you play on stage it is all about you being you and not getting associated with copying anyone. which happens to anyone who plays an ml I love dime I just want my own guitar playing identity. do you know what I mean.

Curt Daddy

my point exactly man I am starting to feel like we think very much alike.

Borked Bob

thx. i dunno what my next axe will be... probably some cheap dean for a thrash guitar

Throne_Of_Lunacy

^^ very nice

Metahead

Mh 301

Metahead

^ random

Throne_Of_Lunacy

that MH-1000 up there looks awesome

Mr Walley

Gotta love the hot pink Dean Bass

gorsch

yeah, it was fun while it lasted. You just need to get in on a new Scratch off series. Once it's been out for awhile the odds drop. The more expensive tickets of course have better odds.

MV-CTM

that's an EC-400AT

gorsch

that's an EC-400AT

yeah, not really a lucky find. Just no longer made.

"soon may be a lucky find" is better description. I always wanted the black one. Ebay has em frequently.

And the thickness is the same as the new ec400VF isnt it. Seems like the ec1k's and old 400 series are the thin ones.

Post to Thread