Ibanez Iceman
Epiphone 339 Ultra
Epiphone Thunderbird IV Goth
Epiphone Firebird
Grassroots Sho-Ryu-Ken
Squier Affinity 5 Bass
A Rogue 6 string Bass

-_-

I have a esp sc500, ibanez sr 5 string, and soon either a ibanez m80m or spector euro 5. And prob a esp st 203 in the near future if I can find one with a maple fretboard. 

Hevykevy

Ibanez Premium RG921 in Cobalt Blue Surge, Martin X-Series Dreadnought, and Washburn BT-2 that I got as a present from a buddy of mine. Thinking about getting a tele or bass next.

Fearlessfreep

My ESP instruments are the MH-100QM and the B-206SM. They're built like rocks! 

Diogo M.

ESP ltd EC-401OW(EMG 60 and 81)

Shecter Blackjack SLS C1 FR-S(Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10 / Sustainiac)

Nicholas R.

Squier Affinity Strat
80's Charvel(have no idea which model I bought it used and the seller at the store didnt get any info on it)
LTD V-300SW
and an LTD AJ-1 coming

Seb G.

- ESP Truckster

- ESP KH-2

- ESP Eclipse II Distressed

- ESP M-1

- LTD F-404

Travis L.

ESP M-II Neck Thru Body

ESP/LTD KH-603

ESP/LTD Ex-400 (2006)

that M-II ntb has the fastest neck ever!

jt76

bunch of esp's, bunch of ltds, couple of xtones, a few ibanez, a few fenders, a dean, a jackson, an agile and some other stuff.

esp - custom shop tele

esp standards,  eclipse archtop, 90's horizon, vintage plus strat, 400 series tele, xj6, xj 12, b1 bass, the mirage

ltds -aw7, viper deluxe, ec 256, mii, mii deluxe, miii, h200, ec200, kh502, ex 200, the mirage, te202, b204 bass

xtone - pa1,  pc1v

fender - powerhouse strat, mexican strat, showmaster strat,american deluxe jazz bass, mexcan fretless jazz bass

ibanez- artist 2617, s570b

jackson - dx10fs

agile - 3100 

dean - ml shadow signiture

Gisornator

From ESP I only have the LTD F-350 but there are more to come ;-). The Mike Spreitzer Signature (LTD MS-1) is at the very top of my wishlist.

Wyvern Claw

I have my two ESP's (Custom Shop Jeff Hanneman sig and a custom one-off)

A BC Rich Draco (First production one with the spine inlay)

A Jackson RR1 Nebula

An Ibanez Jem7vwh

A Carvin DC800

An Ibanez SR3006e bass

And my newest addition that just arrived a week ago, an Ibanez J. Custom RG8527z-BX

sitnonair

3 ESP LTD EC 1000's, (Red, White, and Blue)

1 Schecter Damien 6 FR,

1 Custom Blackhurst Tigershark, (1 of 50 Built)

1 Jackson Professional Fusion HH MIJ, (Very Rare)

Dann Feltrin

I have 2 LTD EX: 50 and 360, both from Indonesia factory. It's very difficult to find another EX-50 from Indonesia, now they're all made in china.
Also, I have one Schecter C-7 and one OLP Luke model.

Henrik M. Arnesen

LTD M1000 Deluxe BLK Guitar
and a
LTD B55 Bass

I envy all of you with plenty of guitars, Here in Norway guitars costs twice as much as in USA.

Adrian Arreola

ESP LTD SC-200 Stephen Carpenter signature series - See-thru green (My main 6-string) - Drop C tuning

ESP LTD SC-207 Stephen Carpenter signature series - Black (My main 7-string) - Drop A tuning

ESP LTD H-338 - Satin black (8-string) - Drop E tuning

Epiphone Les Paul 100 - Black & cream with EMG-HZ pickups (my first electric guitar ever) - Drop D tuning

Ibanez GRX720 - Black with orange knobs (my first 7-string) - ADGCFAD - (Korn tuning)

Squier Affinity Srat - White with rosewood(my only single-coil)- Standard tuning

RZK

You said "ESP LTD" several times, yet you failed to list your Epiphone as a "Gibson Epiphone," or your Squier as a "Fender Squier."

Is there a reason for this? Calling your LTD an ESP makes it an ESP no more than calling your Epiphone a Gibson makes it a Gibson.

Why do people do that?

Edit: This goes for all the assholes ITT who did that, not just you.

Post to Thread