yamasaki760

FS: Vintage ESP Horizon

Updated
Selling my Horizon on the bay in case anyone is in the market. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231322599476?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648...
MORE »
Ebony Fretboard

Ebony Fretboard

Updated
Hi I have a ESP ECLIPSE VW and I've noticed that when I clean the fretboard with the Jim Dunlop fretboard cleaner the cloth is slightly black.  I know this could be dirt but I doubt it because I clean the fretboard every...
MORE »
Floyd Rose Tuning

Floyd Rose Tuning

Updated
Hello ESP Forum people, I have a question for Floyd Rose users. I can restring and tune my Floyd Rose guitars, but one of them has issues with changing tuning. For example, my M series does just fine with going into dropped d...
MORE »
are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

are you thinking of selling your ESP standard M?

Updated
Hi, I am an italian guy, I'm looking for a standard esp m2 ntb block letter logo. I can't simply find one in europe, I'm not looking for a gift, so if you're thinking to sell your m2 just mail me and send me some good pics at...
MORE »
zupanman

ESP Horizon NT-II string gauge

Updated
Hello there, I have just bought a brand new ESP Horizon NT-II and it came with 10-46 string gauge on it. I am playing on dropped C tuning and on the guitar i had before i was used to 10-52 string gauge that went perfectly...
MORE »
Mark W.

Warranty registration?

Updated
Is it possible to register the warranty online? I cannot find a link anywhere. I emailed support a few days ago, but no response. Thanks...
MORE »
2013 ESP Eclipse Concerns

2013 ESP Eclipse Concerns

Updated
Hello there,   I am posting here with a few questions because there's no body else who can really help or offer adequate information in my area. I finally saved up and bought an ESP Eclipse about a year ago, hoping to snag...
MORE »
BK

Horizon FR II help

Updated
Hi guys,

Looking to pick up an additional Horizon FRII and need some help regarding one I have my eye on.

It's a 2008 model in STBC and to my knowledge this colourway only came with black nickel hardware, the...
MORE »
tayfun g.

HORIZON FR II FLOYD ROSE PROBLEM

Updated
Hi , I have 2009 ESP FR II guitar and have original floyd rose. Last week i want to change my bridge and i realize a big deal. There is no original  floyd rose with the same dimension. When i look backside it says "made in...
MORE »
DONDE COMPRO ESTA GUITARRA

DONDE COMPRO ESTA GUITARRA

Updated
MORE »
morphius1

Esp or Ltd??

Updated
Is there much of a difference besides price? I've got an EC1000vb and it plays great, I've been looking at getting the Viper Urban Camo or the Ec1000vhb, but is there much of a difference in how the more expensive Ltd's...
MORE »
Kevin B.

Between Nut and Tune peg noise

Updated
I have a Horizon NT-II and whenever I mute, the strings (mostly the G) ring or viberate in a bad way between the nut and the tuners.  Its most noticeable when muting but it happens when ever you play to different degrees. It...
MORE »
Kungfumailman

ESP Vintage Series year?

Updated
I just purchased a surf green ESP Vintage Series Strat style.  There's lots of info on the Vintage Plus but I can't find anything on the Vintage series. The only numbers are on the neck plate: 18214  Any knowledge of this...
MORE »
Savvas S.

Question for ESP Eclipse Legitimacy

Updated
Hello. I have ordered an Esp Eclipse II USA 24 7string from "ProMusicTools" in Germany. They claim they got the guitar from an official dealer called "sound Service" with the serial number being SS1305611. The guitar has a...
MORE »
Body Wood Horizon FR-II

Body Wood Horizon FR-II

Updated
Hi. So in 2012 i bought my esp horizon. On the esp website it said that the fr-ii had an alder body, On the site i bought it from it said it had a mahogany body. To me, it's kinda hard to tell since i haven't owned a alder...
MORE »