Phillip H.

ESP M-II determining year?

Updated
Picked this up on CL. It was found under the search " gutiar " on a chance of a misspelled listing. $160 with the original case. It is a blend of the deluxe and the custom. It was 250,000 on Japanese market in around 1998...
MORE »
jake s.

legit exp?

Updated
Saw this on ebay, legit?...
MORE »
F 2-E Specs

F 2-E Specs

Updated
Hey all, New here. I have an ESP LTD F 2-E that I absolutly love (because of its design and apperiance) However, as I am sure most of you already know... The bridge is horrible and the pick-ups are meh. I plan of...
MORE »
Anyone have a Viper Standard for sale?

Anyone have a Viper Standard for sale?

Updated
I am in the market for an ESP Standard Viper. If anyone has one for sale, please PM me! Thank you!...
MORE »
phillip L.

Help with m-ii neck profile

Updated
Hey everyone, I just bought a used standard series M2 online and I can't find much info online in the way of specs for it. It is the bolt on model with rosewood board and EMG's. The question I have is, what neck profile does...
MORE »
Jared M.

Eclipse Standard will not stay in tune

Updated
I picked up a second hand Eclipse II (2012) from my work about 2 weeks ago, and even after a pro set up it will not stay in tune.  It just seems like these gotoh's aren't holding the tuning at all. I'm using 54-11 for...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black

ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black

Updated
Brand new ($1900 still have receipt!) My loss is your gain: https://reverb.com/item/1199354-esp-eclipse-ii-2011-vintage-black huge deal...
MORE »
TheDarkOne

Online sites to purchase ESP?

Updated
Does anyone know any online sites to purchase an ESP guitar standard series for a GOOD price? I went around where I live (Indiana USA) but couldn't find any dealers with ESP or even guitar center?...
MORE »
My M-II CTM STD

My M-II CTM STD

Updated
Hi you can see my little baby guitar on my profile, this a black M-II CTM STD. This guitar a simply awesome, thanks to esp for made this black pearl....
MORE »
Eclipse models - any information?

Eclipse models - any information?

Updated
Hi I bought a used eclipse from a store. The seller said it had one owner, Duncan pickups but didn't know more about its history. I am new to ESPs but understand there are no records for models this old because it predates a...
MORE »
JoeBender

Where to find black nickel Tone Pros hardware?

Updated
Hi guys, I was wondering where I could basically get the hardware that comes on ESP Custom series guitars. I was looking for a black nickel Tonepros bridge/tailpiece, black nickel dome knobs, straplocks, etc. Where can I...
MORE »
Henry h.

NGD

Updated
Just got this yesterday on a trade.  ...
MORE »
Kyle A.

Need Help Fast! Is this a fake?

Updated
Someone local selling what they say is a standard series eclipse and only wants $300. Looks like a fake to me but wanted to see what you thought as I'm not an expert. Here's some pics. ...
MORE »
angelrani430 a.

The tracks of the

Updated
The tracks of the exquisite release collection is already specified, with numerous tracks, numerous showing other extraordinary...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse. Help.

ESP Eclipse. Help.

Updated
Hi. I'd like to see if i could get a manufacture date / origin on my ESP Eclipse. Second-hand owner. 

The serial number is SS0836166. 

Thanks.     ...
MORE »